Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hey, you should copy-paste the list above and highlight what figures YOU are personally interested in.
    Bah, nobody would really care, would they?

So here's the list.

Vintage 2011: R5-D4*
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook**
    Vintage 2011: Han Solo with Medal
    Vintage 2011: Stormtrooper
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker**
    Vintage 2011: Bom Vimdin**
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba
    Vintage 2011: Dr. Cornelius Evezan
    Vintage 2011: Rebel Blockade Trooper

Vintage 2011: Barada “Kithaba”
    Vintage 2011: Weequay Skiff Master

Vintage 2011: Princess Leia “Tatooine Sandstorm”
    Vintage 2011: Lando Calrissian General*
    Vintage 2011: Logray
    Vintage 2011: Bespin Han Solo
    * - Only getting a single one to keep carded unless it's drastically different from past releases.
    ** - Undecided

The General Lando was my favorite version of his character back in the day. Actually, this outfit still probably is, though disguise figures are a lot of fun.
    Yeah, same here. Granted, "back in they day" only stretches to POTF2, but it was the one I played with the most over the Cloud City and Skiff Guard versions.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So Evazan's canon first name is Cornelius? What happened to Roofoo? Is that his middle name?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So Evazan's canon first name is Cornelius? What happened to Roofoo? Is that his middle name?
    Wookieepedia calls it an alias now. I guess it was only used in the radio drama or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Popasdei View Post
    2010???????? For realsz? When?????
    Probably sometime around March-April 2011.

For real, Hasbro has done this before, end of year listed figures usually do not turn up until sometime after the big resets.
    May the force be with you.

Of all the figures on the list these are the ones I'm interested in.

Vintage 2011: R5-D4
    I know it's a build a droid re-hash . . . but I'll probably be stupid and buy two one to keep packaged and one to display.

Depends on what he looks like. I want a han solo for my A new hope figures and so far have not bought one as I'v never been happy with them. IF I get this one I'd only get one.

Maybe one to keep in package only.

Vintage 2011: Vintage AT-RT Driver
    I'll buy this one but only if it's an update.

Vintage 2011: 501st Clone Trooper
    For the package if it looks good. Most likely won't get a second unless it's a new sculpt.

Vintage 2011: Lando Calrissian General
    Depends on what he looks like

So R5-D4 is a go as soon as I find him, and the rest are really debatable and status may go from maybe to nope if i'm short on money, or am not happy with the end product.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Probably sometime around March-April 2011.

For real, Hasbro has done this before, end of year listed figures usually do not turn up until sometime after the big resets.
    Some of the AOTC wave (Peasant Padme / Anakin, etc.) will leak out in shipments for very late December because they were ordered for early January.

So some people will get them.

Then the stores will stop stocking, run their clearance sales, and not restock until March anyway - just like how TAC was supposed to start in January, but very few had all the ROTS Wave 1 until nearly May.

The most persistent hunters will get Peasant Anakin / Peasant Padme in December. The rest of the people will complain or get impatient and turn to e-tailers or eBay if they don't find them until March (in stores).

I'm not sure what Clone Wars will be doing in the meantime, but I'll hopefully have news to post on that, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Vintage 2010: Kit Fisto
    Vintage 2010: Zam Wessel
    Vintage 2010: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Anakin
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Padme
    Vintage 2010: Jango Fett (I need a good Jango)
    Vintage 2010: Senate Security Guard
    Vintage 2010: Mace Windu
    Vintage 2010: Super Battle Droid

Vintage 2011: R5-D4 (only if it is a BAD mold, I'll buy serveral then)
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker
    Vintage 2011: Bom Vimdin
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba - These italicized are big "maybe" items for me

Vintage 2011: Utapau Clone Trooper
    Vintage 2011: Bariss Offee
    Vintage 2011: Commander Gree
    Vintage 2011: Aayla Sacura
    Vintage 2011: Fi-Ek Sirch (Nikto JedI)
    Vintage 2011: Captain Fordo
    Vintage 2011: Nom Anor

Vintage 2011: Logray

Not a lot on the list that I have to have. Of course, after I see them on the shelf I usually change my mind. I was gung-ho about the new Commander Cody until I saw him and realized the changes weren't significant enough for me to buy a third version of him. There's also been several that I was going to pass on until seeing them in person. I've got a feeling most of the above fall into the second catagory.

Cool

Vintage 2010: Kit Fisto
    Vintage 2010: Zam Wessel
    Vintage 2010: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Anakin
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Padme
    Vintage 2010: Jango Fett
    Vintage 2010: Senate Security Guard
    Vintage 2010: Mace Windu

Vintage 2011: R5-D4
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker
    Vintage 2011: Bom Vimdin
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba

Vintage 2011: Utapau Clone Trooper
    Vintage 2011: Bariss Offee
    Vintage 2011: Commander Gree
    Vintage 2011: Aayla Sacura
    Vintage 2011: Fi-Ek Sirch (Nikto JedI)
    Vintage 2011: Captain Fordo

Vintage 2011: Logray*

Glad to see them finally making the Weequay Skiff Master. I've wanted a figure of him since I was a kid. Wish they had a couple more Jabba goons but I guess there getting to the bottom of the list of unmade characters, at least alien characters. There are plenty of background human characters but I doubt any of them will be made. Still holding out for Cane Adiss and Loje Nella someday!

So wierd! I actually came to the site this morning thinking "I wonder if I could create a thread and see if I missed info about the waves after ANH" lo and behold, Tycho just did that! Thanks!

Not too excited for 2011, but as time goes on, one is bound to be less impressed with new figures, right? When I heard about Super Battle Droid, I was originally very excited. I really want a new mold with shiney paint that looks more like the droids in the Geonosian arena. Alas, this looks like a repack, best I can tell. Looking forward to Nom Anor, I bet he will be impossible to find in stores. Always good to see more of Jabba's goons.

Hasbro looks like they are really intent on sticking to tested sellers: Jedi, Clones and Aliens. Although, I am worried we are going to see a big bottle up of Peasant Anakin and Padme. If these hit pegs in the dreary, post-Christmas months it will take FOREVER to get rid of them.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Here's my list of ones I'm excited about:

Dr. Evazan -Its been at the top of my "wanted" list for some time. Hopefully it delivers.
    Bespin Han -Probably second on my wanted list.
    Peasant Padme
    Ponda Baba
    Bom Vimdin
    Rebel Blockade Trooper
    Barada
    Weequay Skiff Master

It looks like it'll be only an OK year. I don't think I'll buy a whole lot of openers, and theres not much for army building either.