Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Vintage 2010: Kit Fisto (if he’s as good as the recent ones we’ve seen I may pick him up)
    Vintage 2010: Zam Wessel
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Anakin
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Padme
    Vintage 2010: Jango Fett (still undecided, he’s got that crazy purplish scheme, though it seems toned down, and the blades making him appropriate for all of 3 seconds of the movie)
    Vintage 2010: Senate Security Guard
    Vintage 2010: Mace Windu (same with Kit, if he’s just a Geo set repack then I pass)

Vintage 2011: R5-D4 (tempting, if they finally got the paint right I think I’ll bite)
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook
    Vintage 2011: Han Solo with Medal (this figure is inaccurate so I think I pass)
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker (different than above?)
    Vintage 2011: Bom Vimdin
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba
    Vintage 2011: Dr. Cornelius Evezan
    Vintage 2011: Rebel Blockade Trooper

Vintage 2011: Vintage AT-RT Driver (he’s gotta be better than the one I already have)
    Vintage 2011: Bariss Offee
    Vintage 2011: Aayla Sacura
    Vintage 2011: 501st Clone Trooper (doubtful)
    Vintage 2011: Fi-Ek Sirch (Nikto JedI)
    Vintage 2011: Captain Fordo
    Vintage 2011: Nom Anor

Vintage 2011: Barada “Kithaba”
    Vintage 2011: Weequay Skiff Master
    Vintage 2011: Lando Calrissian General
    Vintage 2011: Logray
    Vintage 2011: Bespin Han Solo
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5
    Vintage 2010: Mace Windu (same with Kit, if he’s just a Geo set repack then I pass)
    Neither Mace nor Kit are repacks. They might use some of the same body elements, but I'm not sure. I know for a fact that they both have new headsculpts; Mace's looked perfect at CV so hopefully the final result will deliver. But he has soft goods lower robes so thankfully he'll be able to move more than the 2007/Geonosis version.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Please, please, PLEASE, let this finally be the Mighty GrinTM Kit Fisto!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The AOTC wave debuted at CV over three months ago. Carded pics were released several weeks back, and Hasbro sent them out officially yesterday (see the link). Kit Fisto is not smiling; he's a ROTS version bumped from that wave and put on an AOTC card; the smiling image they had was too blurry to be used.

I heard they are saving that version for the 1,138th SW figure, Chux.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Which should be sometime in late 2011, then.

I'll likely pass. I loved the AOTC design for Kit (and not just for the grin), but think the ROTS redesign was a major change for the worse. He looks like a different character of the same species, one who's dying of some sort of skin disease. I still haven't figured out the strange obsession they had with redesigning things in the prequels that didn't need to be. (TPM Yoda being a major example--if someone's 900 years old, a couple of decades isn't going to be a major change in his appearance.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Word you your mother. O YES!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    The one I'm most excited about isn't even on the list, Wedge.
    Good call. I forgot about him.

I might add R5-D4 to my list even though I don't need him. He was one of the figures I had back in the old days, so the vintage style card will probably sucker me in.

Question: Luke w/ Grappling hook is the one we saw a picture of recently. What is the other Luke supposed to be?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Vintage 2010: Kit Fisto
    Vintage 2010: Zam Wessel
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Anakin
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Padme
    Vintage 2010: Jango Fett
    Vintage 2010: Senate Security Guard - Got plans for some of these guys.
    Vintage 2010: Mace Windu - Perfect sculpt!

Vintage 2011: R5-D4
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook - I'm a sucker for new equipment, what can I say? I like to try and have one really good representation of the character in that outfit and have all possible equipment options for it.
    Vintage 2011: Han Solo with Medal
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker (different than above?) - I'm betting it's either another X-wing suit or the Medal Ceremony outfit.
    Vintage 2011: Bom Vimdin
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba
    Vintage 2011: Dr. Cornelius Evezan
    Vintage 2011: Rebel Blockade Trooper - Been wanting to army-build these guys.

None of these really interests me at all:
    Vintage 2011: Vintage AT-RT Driver
    Vintage 2011: Bariss Offee
    Vintage 2011: Aayla Sacura
    Vintage 2011: 501st Clone Trooper
    Vintage 2011: Fi-Ek Sirch (Nikto JedI)
    Vintage 2011: Captain Fordo
    Vintage 2011: Nom Anor

And just a couple of these:
    Vintage 2011: Barada “Kithaba”
    Vintage 2011: Weequay Skiff Master
    Vintage 2011: Princess Leia “Tatooine Sandstorm” - Actually really curious to see this figure.
    Vintage 2011: Lando Calrissian General
    Vintage 2011: Logray
    Vintage 2011: Bespin Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Question: Luke w/ Grappling hook is the one we saw a picture of recently. What is the other Luke supposed to be?
    As per the last Q&A round:
    YodasNews.com: Are you planning a new Luke in Jedi Outfit (Return of the Jedi) on Vintage Card?
    Hasbro: Yes, we are. We are doing two things here: The current Luke figure on the EpVI card will actually get a running change to the card, where we will change the card art and the name to be "Luke Skywalker: Endor Capture." We will also look to introduce down the road another EpVI version, but details on that won't be available until next Spring.
    Though the fact that he's listed so early in the list makes me wonder if it's a different version entirely.