Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I think Lando General was (rarely) released on a ROTJ card before the coin series was issued. But I don't remember. I was a kid and opened my figures up right away back then. The General Lando was my favorite version of his character back in the day. Actually, this outfit still probably is, though disguise figures are a lot of fun.
    You might be thinking of the Tri-Logo ROTJ cards, but General Lando premiered on the POTF cards. He was never a part of the ROTJ line. However, Hasbro will just release him on an ROTJ card for the vintage line. They said as much back in at the beginning of the year during a Q&A submitted by this very sight (I think the actual answer was posted on CollectionStation).

Anyways:

Vintage 2010: Kit Fisto
    Vintage 2010: Zam Wessel
    Vintage 2010: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Anakin
    Vintage 2010: Peasant Padme
    Vintage 2010: Jango Fett
    Vintage 2010: Senate Security Guard
    Vintage 2010: Mace Windu
    Vintage 2010: Super Battle Droid

Vintage 2011: R5-D4
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook
    Vintage 2011: Han Solo with Medal
    Vintage 2011: Stormtrooper
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker -which one is this?
    Vintage 2011: Bom Vimdin
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba
    Vintage 2011: Dr. Cornelius Evezan
    Vintage 2011: Rebel Blockade Trooper

Vintage 2011: Vintage AT-RT Driver
    Vintage 2011: Utapau Clone Trooper
    Vintage 2011: Bariss Offee
    Vintage 2011: Commander Gree
    Vintage 2011: Aayla Sacura
    Vintage 2011: 501st Clone Trooper
    Vintage 2011: Fi-Ek Sirch (Nikto JedI)
    Vintage 2011: Captain Fordo
    Vintage 2011: Nom Anor

Vintage 2011: Barada “Kithaba”
    Vintage 2011: Weequay Skiff Master
    Vintage 2011: Princess Leia “Tatooine Sandstorm”
    Vintage 2011: Lando Calrissian General
    Vintage 2011: Logray*
    Vintage 2011: Bespin Han Solo
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

BigB, I am quite confused about your previous post, sorry. It's very unclear about your preferred figure(s).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Can R5-D4 be oversized and split in half with a gigantic missle launcher? Cause that would be awesome!

Oh, oh, oh! And give him blasters that attach to his legs also. That would be even cooler!
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Beast, that'll happen just as soon as Diary of a Wimpy Moisture Farmer Luke comes with giant muscles.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Today's Q&A confirmed quite a few figures from this list - Logray, Fordo, Fi-ek Sirch, Barriss Offee, and some others who were already mentioned. So it seems this list is legitimate.

They also mentioned another Dagobah Luke, but likely not the training gear one. So that's probably the Luke on the list - maybe it's a gloveless X-wing pilot, or one with the open jacket? I'm not sure.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    BigB, I am quite confused about your previous post, sorry. It's very unclear about your preferred figure(s).
    I'm sorry. I'll try to do better next time.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    that's probably the Luke on the list - maybe it's .....one with the open jacket? I'm not sure.
    I want that Luke so badly! It would be so cool.

Like the Echo Base Han Solo - (open jacket) - this is Luke right before Yoda raises his X-wing out of the swamp.

His Bespin jacket is open and his green work-out shirt is exposed beneath.

I think he should come with a removeable weapons belt with a unlit lightsaber hilt, and a lit one.

"Your weapons. You will not need them."

"Master. I don't believe it."

"That is why you fail!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    "Your weapons. You will not need them."

"Master. I don't believe it."

"That is why you fail!"
    Actually I think it went more like:

Yoda: "Your weapons... you will not need them."

Luke: "But master, how are my action figures supposed to sell if they don't have any accessories?"

Yoda: "THAT is why you fail!"

Luke hesitates, but then remembers that Yoda lives in a swamp and has been wearing the same clothes for the last 20 years, he then rolls his eyes and walks off counting his money.

I look forward to these

Vintage 2010: Mace Windu: Been waiting for a top notch head sculpt
    Vintage 2011: Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook: One of my fav. scenes
    Vintage 2011: Ponda Baba: one of my fav. figures as a kid
    Vintage 2011: Dr. Cornelius Evezan: Robot Chicken renewed my interest.
    Vintage 2011: Bariss Offee: hated the frozen statue
    Vintage 2011: Aayla Sacura: hated the hard to stand up last figure.
    Vintage 2011: Barada “Kithaba”: also one of my fav. scenes
    Vintage 2011: Weequay Skiff Master: BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH
    Vintage 2011: Logray*: one of my fav. ewoks as a kid
    Vintage 2011: Bespin Han Sol: PLEASE BE GREAT, PLEASE BE GREAT, PLEASE!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Luke hesitates, but then remembers that Yoda lives in a swamp and has been wearing the same clothes for the last 20 years, he then rolls his eyes and walks off counting his money.
    Actually, no, Yoda has not.

According to Hasbro, different factories in China have been subcontracted to update Yoda's clothing every other month, so we must continue to help him recover the costs of the variants
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.