Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I wish Hasbro would make these Alien Species

I know some of these guys are specific to the cantina and Jabba's Palace, but some could be seen just about everywhere in the Star Wars galaxy:

Arconas
    Brainiac's species
    Tsvizzt's species
    Saurins
    Gotals
    Anzati vampires
    Defels

Whipids
    Eloms
    Gran (perhaps a new Senator)
    Ishi Tibbs (not from the Rebel Alliance)
    Quarren (perhaps a Separatist)

Gragga (Swokes Swokes)
    the new aliens seen as Jedi and in Coruscant's entertainment district with the 3 points to their head (hard to describe)
    Bothans
    Wookiees (that don't wear a Chewie-style bandolier like the Senator)
    Trandoshans (that don't look like Bossk)
    Falleen (that don't look like Xizor)
    Kaminoans (who aren't Lama Su or Taun We)

What other aliens would you like to see made into action figures?

There actually doesn't seem to be THAT large of list.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I just want to see the aliens from the Cantina and Jabba's palace. I can't believe Hasbro made Djas Puhr before some of these. Well, l will just use the list from Tycho's poll.

Definately these:
    The Arcona: Hem Dazon
    The Gotal: Feltipern Trevagg
    The Givin: Elis Helrot
    The Advoze: Bom Vimdin
    The Yam'rii: Kitik Keed 'Kak
    The Abyssin: Myo
    Herme Odel: the Baraguin
    Bubo: the frog-dog
    Tanus Spijek: the Elom
    Sergeant Doallyn: the Geranian
    BG-J38: the Roche B9 Worker Droid
    Yarna dal Gargan: the Askajian
    Woof: the Green-Nikto
    JQuille: the Whiphid

And if they get around to it, these:
    The Siniteen: Brainiac
    The Saurin: Hrchek Kal Fas
    The Kiffu Girls: Brea and Senni Tonnika
    The Brizzit: Tzizvvta
    Rappertune: the musician
    Shasa Teil: the Ishi-Tibb
    Ak-Rev: the Weequay
    Umpass-Stay: the Klatooinian

By the way, would it be wrong to buy a peg-warming Djas Puhr and customize him into a guy from the Blue Man Group?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Why make those unique figures when there are endless Lukes, Hans, Vaders, etc. to make. Hasbro needs to keep those core characters on the shelves to keep the kiddies interested in the line or it will die. Why would the kiddies want some freaky cool alien when they go into a store to make their latest Star Wars purchase. Hasbro knows from extensive market research that they will ask mommy to buy them their umpteenth Tatooine Luke.

Drive it down, down, down into the ground. Drive that Star Wars line down, down, into the ground. Down, down, into the ground.

I want more Aqualish, Ithorians, Duros, and Mon Calamari. Also, the species in the Cantina band... can't believe I can't remember the name...

Aliens

Bith, you mean Bith

ooh ooh what about that ET looking alien....er I mean ET..... Nah not really.

Lamprea (the snakelike creature in the ORIGINAL Star Wars! Dang-it!
    More podracers (any of them, there's enough of them to go around!)

Gardulla the Hutt!

Like Tycho, I'd like to see Bothans (especially) and most of his list as well.

Vilmarh Grak (sp?)(Red Deveronian from the comics!)
    Hey, everybody loves Villie!
    Move along, move along

Frankly, they simply can't make enough aliens and robots.
    plasticfetish.net

I'd love to see Villie!

I mean he's really an Expanded Universe figure that ought to be released in the same wave as a Quinlan Vos.

But for all non-EU fans, he'll just be a Devaronian Mercenary and since Labrina was never carded, Villie would make a nice "alien" to add to the collection.

The differences? Labrina was a "white-skin" Devaronian, and Villie is a "red-skin." Villie's horns point the opposite direction (forward instead of behind his head like Labrina - no big deal for non-EU fans to cope with there). And Villie is buff, and wears cross-drawn guns on hip holsters - again, no big deal there - Djas Puhr is a two-gun shooter as well. Villie's build will make him look a little bit like he belongs with the early POTF2 figures, but that's just him -he's a mercenary, so he ought to be able to look like he can take care of himself.

All in all, there's something for every collector if they make Villie (Vlimah Grahrk).

For EU fans, well Villie's been one of my favorites since the whole prequel-era EU thing got started. Plus somebody has to call my Aayla Secura figure "a pretty-Jedi Yum-Yum girl." (and you wondered why she was packaged with Dark Side Lightning?!!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Nice list, Tycho.

I'd like to see a focus mainly on the remaining Cantina Aliens.
    I am really, really dying to see Hem Dazum especially.

Got a rise outta U

Originally posted by Tycho
    I'd love to see Villie!

I mean he's really an Expanded Universe figure that ought to be released in the same wave as a Quinlan Vos.

But for all non-EU fans, he'll just be a Devaronian Mercenary and since Labrina was never carded, Villie would make a nice "alien" to add to the collection.

The differences? Labrina was a "white-skin" Devaronian, and Villie is a "red-skin." Villie's horns point the opposite direction (forward instead of behind his head like Labrina - no big deal for non-EU fans to cope with there). And Villie is buff, and wears cross-drawn guns on hip holsters - again, no big deal there - Djas Puhr is a two-gun shooter as well. Villie's build will make him look a little bit like he belongs with the early POTF2 figures, but that's just him -he's a mercenary, so he ought to be able to look like he can take care of himself.

All in all, there's something for every collector if they make Villie (Vlimah Grahrk).

For EU fans, well Villie's been one of my favorites since the whole prequel-era EU thing got started. Plus somebody has to call my Aayla Secura figure "a pretty-Jedi Yum-Yum girl." (and you wondered why she was packaged with Dark Side Lightning?!!)
    Wow, that got quite a rise outta you, eh Tycho? I glad someone else out there likes this character as much as me. To me he's kinda the Han Solo-ish rogue for the prequels. And Quilan Vos would be AWESOME to see. Currently, I'm making a Quilan Vos custom. I post a pic when I get it. I think you'll like it. (Good thing about this custom is that it is almost completely just a repaint. Only a little sanding to do. HMMMMM can you guess which figure I'm using for this?.....)

Tycho, (or anyone else) would you be happy with just "generic" aliens or do you want scene specific aliens or "named" aliens.

I'd like to see:
    Feltipern Trevagg (the Gotal from the Cantina scene)!!
    Hem Dazon (the Arcona from the Cantina scene)
    Bom Vimdin (the Advoze from the Cantina scene)
    Myo (the Abyssin from the Cantina scene)

Yarna dal Gargan (the Askajian from Jabba's palace) (Fat dancer with many u-humms...can't say that here so you know what I mean)

Rappertune (the harmonica player from Jabba's palace)!!!!!
    Move along, move along

Oh, of course I'd want the specific character aliens from the cantina or Jabbas, but I'd just buy multiples of them to use as random aliens of their species, like almost every Rodian in my dioramas actually came on a card of some kind that called him "Greedo."

Feltipern would have a lot of other Gotals that "closely resembled him," but having the real deal for the cantina PLUS generic representations of each of the species is way too much to ask of Hasbro.