Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Well, I hope we get to see Seripas loose and carded at Toy Fair, and some new figures for Clone Wars that go even further into the future, not covered by this list.

I'd like to see Savage Opress' figure, too.

Maybe there will finally be confirmation of the decision by Hasbro to relent, and make some of the senator figures like Bail Organa, a new Padme, and Anoconda Farr? Nute Gunray, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up the improved Cad Bane with Todo yesterday at Walmart. No sign of Hondo or Clone Trooper Hevy though.

The new Obi-Wan and R7-A7 were there but I think I'll get them later.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I was under the impression that Hondo was supposed to be shipping with the current CW wave, but he is not listed/shown in wave 7 or wave 7 revision 1 on entertainmentearth.com. He isn't listed in wave 8 or wave 9 either. The good news is that Hevy in training armor is listed in wave 9, so if you miss him this wave, there will be at least one more chance a bit down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I was under the impression that Hondo was supposed to be shipping with the current CW wave, but he is not listed/shown in wave 7 or wave 7 revision 1 on entertainmentearth.com. He isn't listed in wave 8 or wave 9 either. The good news is that Hevy in training armor is listed in wave 9, so if you miss him this wave, there will be at least one more chance a bit down the road.
    Well that's not good if true. He's on the back of the Cad Bane card though, so I figured he's in the wave.
    I'm totally bummed out I missed the red cards with Hondo last year, along with Aayla, Sidious, and a couple others. Though at least three of the other figures have been released in a Battle Pack, not the four or so I really want which include Hondo.

The new Clone Wars figures are showing up at Walmart. Picked up:

Aqua Droid
    Ashoka (season 3 outfit)
    El-Les
    Commander Wolffe

I figured I'd get the improved Anakin later.

While I was at it I went to K-Mart and got the Captain Lock Exclusive before they are all gone.

I found 6 of the new Anakin at one Walmart this morning! Sadly, there was no sign of Ahsoka, Commander Wolfe, the Aqua Droid of El-les.

I was not impressed with the new Anakin, so I passed on him too.

Talking

Very exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on the new clone troopers!

Weird, I posted about these figs but not in this thread, and I can't remember where.

I have seen this wave at WM now, minus Wolfe who seems pretty popular.

Anakin is indeed a snore, an easy pass.

El-Les seems like an ok figure if you're into that sort of thing, but he's got an expression that makes me want to slap him upside the head, and his outfit is pretty garish. Pass.

Ahsoka is pretty tall compared to the last one, and her head-tails have gotten quite big. The figure is well-articulated and sports both lit and unlit sabers (the latter can plug onto her skirt). The face isn't that accurate, and the eyes and "eyebrows" are painted like a doll which looks not good. The head does sport the little jewelry thing though, that's a nice touch.

The Aqua Droid is well articulated and has plenty going on, even if it doesn't fit the SW aesthetic too well. The pop-up head is a good touch. The fold-up feet though use a cheap hinge design that doesn't let the figure stand for too long despite foot pegs. Fun to fiddle with but not to display.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

New rumor list from Jeditemplearchives.com

CW60: Osi Sobeck
    CW61: Even Piell
    CW62: Captain Keeli
    CW63: K2-B4 (Citadel Tactical Droid)
    CW64: ARC Trooper Fives
    CW65: Citadel Commando Droid
    CW66: ARC Trooper Echo
    CW67: Adi Gallia
    CW68: Captain Wilhuff Tarkin
    CW69: OOM-10 (With Reprogrammed Battle Droid)

An interesting list. The funny thing is, none of those would be particularly surprising, they all seem like anyone could have made up that list if they made the effort, but it probably is real by that same virtue - obviousness.

If true, it'll be a way to get the Tactical Droid without buying the stupid mini-AAT, so that's good.

Tarkin would likely just be a new head on Yularen's body, but I would hope they'd fix the ankle problem.

Actually, now that I look at this list again, the one thing that suggests "fake" to me is that nearly every figure is from 1 3-part episode, that's not Hasbro's MO usually to push that many figures at once.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.