Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I would love to purchase many of the figures on this list and would hope to see many if not all of these figures confirmed by Hasbro. I've wanted a Capt. Keeli since his image was released as a teaser to season 2 last year. He is the only figure on this list not from the Citadel story arc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Star_Wars_Keeli.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	24740

If this is indeed a real list, I am very surprised by the absence of any figures from the Savage Oppress/Night Sisters arc and the Mortis arc.

EDIT: I just checked and I believe that Commander Colt is the last confirmed Clone Wars figure right now and he is listed as CW52 and the first figure on this list is CW60: Osi Sobeck, so I guess there is potential for figures from other story arcs between CW52: Commander Colt and CW60: Osi Sobeck...interesting

The same page lists the previous rumor list that fills in the number gaps:

* CW53: Saesee Tiin
    * CW54: Savage Opress
    * CW55: Plo Koon (Deluxe Repack/Repaint)
    * CW56: Kit Fisto (Cold Weather Gear)
    * CW57: Seripas (Bounty Hunter)
    * CW58: Stealth Clone Trooper
    * CW59: Captain Rex (With Jet Pack)

The lack of Nightsisters can probably be attributed to the fact that female figures don't sell as well in these kinds of lines. But I could see them doing a Ventress in her Nightsister getup at some point. I'm not holding my breath for Father, Son, or Daughter any time soon, though.

I'm somewhat surprised about Tarkin, as Yularen pegwarmed pretty hard. Presumably they'd be banking on collectors to carry this one. The Citadel concentration is indeed strange - seven of the ten figures in that list are specific to that arc, with two others being involved as well (Adi Gallia and Fives, who seems to appear in similar armor in the Season Four preview).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Was out roaming around the area today...stopped at a rural area WM and scored a Pre Vizla! Never saw this one on the pegs around home, so that was a pretty sweet score for me!

I want (and probably won't be made)

Senator Ttuchi
    Baron Pappanoida
    Talz Warrior
    Senator Farr (Rodian)
    Nute Gunray
    Bail Organa (in action outfit)
    Padme as senator
    Jocasta Nu (with lightsaber)
    Ziro the Hutt
    WagTwo
    Admiral Trench
    Niemoidian Captain from Ryloth
    Ryloth Freedom Fighter
    Chewbacca
    Trandoshan hunter 1
    Trandoshan hunter 2
    Geonosian Queen Karina

More, I'm sure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Saw Eeth Koth, Barriss Offee, and the Riot Control Clone at TRU. I picked up the Clone.

The Riot Clone uses the first version body, but the loops on the clear shield are meant for a smaller hand, like the second version body (whose hand is also easily removable). As it stands, the figure's shield can't be used on the left arm, and can only barely be used with the front loop in the hand of the right arm. The issue is that the right hand is the one with the articulation that works with the truncheon, the left hand articulation goes the opposite way (left-right instead of up-down) and is forced open by the packaging pose.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

should've took time to post sooner, but if anyone comes accross cw barriss and colt, (have riot trooper and eeth coming via ebay) can you p/u 1 ea for me? I will pay cost/shipping OR trade any vintage wv6 1:1..looks like a local tru may gotten them in, but insiders took them all based on a thread post in another forum while remaing tru stores locally got older waves in.....thanks in advance.

Thanks to Steve for posting the pics of the upcoming Clone wars battlepacks. From the photos, it looks like Hasbro is cheaping out yet again and dropping the figure count to 3 in the battlepacks. Hopefully they're at least dropping the MSRP back to $19.99 (but I doubt it.)

Quote Originally Posted by jedikiss View Post
    should've took time to post sooner, but if anyone comes accross cw barriss and colt, (have riot trooper and eeth coming via ebay) can you p/u 1 ea for me? I will pay cost/shipping OR trade any vintage wv6 1:1..looks like a local tru may gotten them in, but insiders took them all based on a thread post in another forum while remaing tru stores locally got older waves in.....thanks in advance.
    anybody? any help appreciated. btw, atrt driver, and nikto are pending for other trade deal but i could offer the 2pks from tru commemorative 2009 tin sets (asajj/dooku and rex/obi-wan) as well

@Jedikiss

I will keep my eyes open for you, though I have yet to see the new Barriss/Colt wave yet here in Utah. I check Walmart and Target several times a week and have had very good success finding the other CW waves so far this year, so I am pretty confident that I have not missed them here. They haven't been posted on hasbrotoyshop.com or toysrus.com yet either.

I have also been watching ebay for these and they are not very abundant there either, so I don't think that this new wave has hit nationwide yet. Ebay has been a good barometer to track when things start hitting hard. I watch for sellers on the East and West coast to post them and then ramp up my hunting. I guess the yakface people found the wave at Toys R Us in Pennsylvania today...

If/when I do see this wave, I'll pick up a second set (or at least Barriss and Colt) for you. We can work out details if it comes to that.

Moving battle packs down to three figures is indeed an odd move. Every one shown in the pictures seems to be mostly old tooling, though I do like some of the changes (like Geonosis battle damage Obi-Wan and Grievous with the cape). It's a little annoying that the only way to get Cad Bane in clone trooper armor is to buy the same Anakin and Ahsoka we've had for two years, but whatever. It does at least look like Ahsoka's suit is more accurate in color now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram