Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    update from previous post

eeth koth arrived today via ebay...AWESOME. Better than I expected for a fig w/ no accessories except lightsaber. tvc barriss also arrived, equally awesome. Have Riot Clone coming also from ebay and a pending trade for cw Barriss....cant wait for either.
    I traded/sold all the vintage wave 6 except ATRT DRIVER variant w/ backpack to side in bubble. Will trade him for commander colt or buy direct for cost plus shipping

I found es cost in walmart but I did not open him yet. I turned down the riot control iphone. I don't think I need him. I want to find barris. Haha I had to correct that 1. It's funny to just let my voice to text post what it thinks I said. But the auto sensor would have a blocked that last word for barris. Besides it did not sound good having me say that!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

well got ALL COLT wave and tvc wv7 either in hand or incoming via ebay, plus all my extra tvc wv6 are sold/traded. I do have extra colt i will trade ONLY for tvc wedge antilles 1 :1.

Entertainment Earth has revealed new case assortments, and the figures and numbers don't always match up with the rumor lists. It's possible that the numbers are off somewhere, but I'm more inclined to go with Entertainment Earth. Clone Commander Jet and repacked Hondo Ohnaka are also finally coming, it seems. The revealed figures are:

CW53 Plo Koon (cold weather gear)
    CW54 Saesee Tiin
    CW55 Savage Opress (shirtless)
    CW56 ARF Trooper (Kamino)
    CW57 Stealth Ops Clone
    CW58 Jedi Even Piell
    CW59 Savage Opress (armored)
    CW60 Kit Fisto (cold weather gear)
    CW61 Seripas
    CW62 Rex (jet pack)
    CW63 Kashyyyk Warrior
    CW64 R7-D4 (Plo Koon’s Astromech)
    CW65 Jar Jar (87957/87638)

Jar Jar's assortment number is the same as the 2009 one, so I guess it's a repack. The figures line up with the rumors, for the most part, though the only Citadel figure we're getting so far is Even Piell. Two different Savage Opress figures should be good to have, even if they are coming out at close to the same time.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

JediInsider posted images of several figures from these waves. Saesee Tiin looks to be partially inspired by his armor from the micro-series. The Kamino ARF Trooper was actually shown at Toy Fair, though I forgot about until seeing these pictures. They all look pretty sweet.

That's cool we get a shirtless and armored Savage Oppress. I hope he's not hard to find in both instances.

Went to Walmart last night and scored Barris Offee, Eeth Koth, and a Commander Colt. He looks really cool, though Barris and Eeth do too.

I passed on the Riot Control Trooper, as he doesn't really thrill me at the moment, though I probably would have bought him if I didn't finally find a TVC Fi-Ek Sirch I had to have.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

New pics of the upcoming Clone Wars figures are surfacing around the web today, including Even Piel, Saeese Tin Savage Oppress etc. They'll be posted here I'm sure, but for those who can't wait http://www.jedidefender.com/index.php

The new four look fantastic. Chewie and Savage look like spot-on recreations from the show, and Even's backpack is pretty sweet. It'll be nice to have R7-D4 for Plo's starfighter; now all we need is Kit Fisto's R6-H5 and our ships will be all full o' droids.

Oh, and Sandtroopers revealed a carded image of a Stealth Ops Clone Trooper, similar to (but different from, in paint and accessories) the one revealed recently. The package looks to be international, and they say it's likely to be a TRU exclusive.

Did Even Piel wear a backpack? I have to check. Looks like a play feature rock firing one. Saaese Tin's glider attachment is odd, and the armor is reminiscent of the Micro Series. I wonder if he'll actually appear like that in the new series?

Looking forward to getting these.

Extended Preview of next CW season is up....
    http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001261.html