Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Seeing this thread reminds me that the line feels entirely adrift right now. The last figure I bought was in April when I moved into the new place, first figure I bought here. I haven't seen a hint of newer figures, I don't even know what wave is scheduled after it. Looking at the case listings on EE, there isn't a wave 8 shown, my area has been suffering wave 7 for almost the whole year, wave 9 has lightly hit and the good figures are quickly scooped up while the pegwarmers in the case pile up, and wave 10 isn't due for another 2 months, along with waves 11 and 12! What happened? This was such a fun line to collect the last few years, then it's like they just fell straight on their face at Hasbro.

From the wave 7 up to wave 12, this is what I've been interested in:

wave 7:
    - Cad Bane (v2) w/ Todo-360 (bought, ok but not standout, becoming a pegwarmer)
    - Hevy in training gear (bought, not as good as hoped, becoming a pegwarmer)

wave 8:
    ???

wave 9:
    - riot clone (bought, good, not great due to using old body with new-body-specific accessory)
    - Cmdr Colt (can't find)

wave 10:
    - Cmdr Jet
    - Savage Opress no armor (not sure if I want)

wave 11:
    - [FONT=Arial]Seripas
    - Stealth Clone (maybe)
    - Capt Rex w/ Jetpack (maybe)

wave 12:
    - Savage Opress in armor

That's a pretty pitiful showing from the 5 waves that make up the first 2/3rds of 2011.[/FONT]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just noticed that some of the new Deluxe Figure plus vehicles sets (or whatever they are calling them now) are up on hasbrotoyshop and thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-attack-cycle-with-general-grievous-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=4

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-separatist-droid-speeder-with-battle-droid-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=5

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-republic-scout-speeder-with-arf-trooper-set?BR=495&ST=PR&PG=4

Based on a review from another website, the Grievous figure included with the wheel bike is a new figure. Apparently, many of the problems we all had with the CW10-General Grievous have been addressed in this release.

I found Seripas today at Target. I had read that it was an awesome figure and I liked him in that episode.
    The Kit Fisto in cold weather gear on the other hand, what a craptastic figure! Good grief his head is connected to his neck that moves together with the coat collar. Who came up with that idea? I haven't seen such an ugly looking discombobulated sculpt like that in a long time.
    I saw CW Saeese Tin, but I couldn't buy him today at $8+ a figure.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Target was having a sale on figures a day after I just bought a Serpas for full pop. I saved a little less than a dollar so whatever.
    Found Plo Koon in arctic gear. this figure looks cool. No sign of Savage Oppress, someone snagged him. Saw Hondo, but thanks to Sonofskol I already got one.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

The Target display didn't say that CW figures were $6.99 here, but when I checked the price checker, I snagged the only Seripas for that. It's really the only one in the wave I like.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I would like a re-issue of Asajj Ventress CW figure.

I only need one more of her to pose fighting my Savage Opress, but I want to set that up.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.