Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The Clone Wars 2011 Figures (new line-up!)

Guys: here's the 2011 Clone Wars list from Wal-Mart's computer:

(* means they have been previously released)

*Commander Gree
    *Rex Cold Weather
    *Cad Bane
    *Odd Ball
    Commander Jett
    R7-A7
    *Hondo Onaka
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Heavy in Training Armor
    Eeth Koth
    Bariss Offe
    Red Leader
    Clone with Riot Gear
    Clone Wolf
    El-Les
    Aqua Battle Droid
    Saesee Tinn
    Clone Trooper R7
    *Plo Koon
    Savage Oppres
    Stealth Ops Clone
    *Kit Fisto with Gear
    Seripas
    *Rex with Jet Pack (maybe - unless this is new)

There are a few characters here that should be of great interest to our readers!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

*Commander Gree - this is good because I think I could use one more.

Commander Jett - haven't found him yet. I don't even think he's been released.

*Hondo Onaka - I need another Hondo. He's one of my favorite CW characters!

Heavy in Training Armor - too cool! Goes with Shaak-Ti and Sgt. Bric. It'd be nice if they also make Echo, Fives, and Cut-Up in their training gear so I can have a complete "losers" squad.

Eeth Koth - should be very cool. My General Grievous will be glad to have someone he can torture.

Bariss Offe - Nice. Ahsoka can have a friend. But isn't Bariss nearly Anakin's age? Skywalker just got promoted because Obi-Wan pushed for it, as probably did Palpatine.

Red Leader - Not sure who this will be.

Clone with Riot Gear - interesting.

Clone Wolf - This could be the Clone in Imperial Uniform. Very cool! Wolf was personally assigned to Plo Koon

El-Les - ? Where's El-Mor? El-Mor Fudd?

Aqua Battle Droid - These were very cool in the attack on Kamino. They were BIG too!

Saesee Tinn - broken horn? Hasbro did that to Tiin in 2004. I wouldn't think he'd be able to grow it back. Did he get horny with a prosthetic? Larry Flint would be so proud!

Clone Trooper R7 - ?

Savage Oppres - Darth Maul's brother? I wonder if they'll make Maul's whole family. Chewbacca never had that justice done.

Stealth Ops Clone - this could be cool. I don't think I've seen these guys on the show yet. Are they like the Shadow Troopers from Force Unleashed? Those guys are awesome!

Seripas - Not sure who this is either. Is this one of the other bounty hunters? I think this is the girl Zabrack. I'd buy her.

I'm really excited for these Clone Wars offerings! I plan to buy many more from this assortment than I do from vintage. A year or two ago, I swore it would be the exact other way around!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Nice list. Several have already been confirmed (Cad Bane, R7-A7, Hondo Ohnaka repack, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Hevy in Training Armor). Commander Jet was supposed to be out with the Quinlan Vos wave but was pushed to Spring due to production issues.

Obi-Wan and Cad Bane are both new figures, actually; Obi-Wan is based on the new character model, and Cad has more articulation and Todo 360. Rex with jetpack would be new, and I wouldn't be surprised if Plo Koon and/or Kit Fisto were new in some way (maybe the cold weather gear from the comics?). I'm not sure who Red Leader would be, either; Goji was Red Leader of his squadron, so it could be a repack.

Hopefully Wolffe will be in his silver armor - that would be more interesting than him in his officer uniform.

Tycho, El-Les was the Arcona bounty hunter who trained clones with Bric and Shaak Ti. Seripas was the bounty hunter on Felucia who was the tiny alien inside the big suit.

I'm surprised we're not getting the Mandalorian superintendent with poisoned tea bottle.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for the info JabbaJohnL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post

Hopefully Wolffe will be in his silver armor - that would be more interesting than him in his officer uniform.
    I'll disagree with you there, since I'd love to have a Clone in officer uniform. I never bought Yularen, but I might be tempted if there was a Clone Officer to pose him with.

Tycho, El-Les was the Arcona bounty hunter who trained clones with Bric and Shaak Ti.
    I'd hoped for this figure! Another I'd sort of buy 3-4 of for aliens in Jabba's Palace, Ziro's Club, etc. I love the look of the Arcona alien for whatever reason - probably because Hem Dazon was the first alien you ever saw in the Mos Eisley cantina sequence and I wanted his realistic figure for forever. So El-Les will be great.

Seripas was the bounty hunter on Felucia who was the tiny alien inside the big suit.
    That figure could be HUGE! They could make it a TRU exclusive like that Wat Tambor species alien from the video game that TRU sells now. (I obviously wasn't too interested in him and don't own him - though there's plenty of him still available at my TRU. Instead I bought like 10 Niktos.)

I'm surprised we're not getting the Mandalorian superintendent with poisoned tea bottle.
    I'd prefer we got Satine. She'd make a cool, human female figure - though multiple Padmes are still lacking in both lines. But I'd still really like a Satine figure - and I hope they make sure her Mandalorian Dutchess "headress" is removeable, as she looks much better without it, for action scenes fighting alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    *Hondo Onaka - I need another Hondo. He's one of my favorite CW characters!

Red Leader - Not sure who this will be.

Clone with Riot Gear - interesting.
    I never found H.O.; looked cool in pictures.
    I'd guess R.L. is a Clone Pilot.
    Form of... an ice shield!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.JJL
    No, that will absolutely be a mail-away promotion with Brisk.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 11-24-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: sarcasm missing...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Seripas is the alien inside the mech suit, the one you were telling me you wanted. Since the suit is only 2.06m, that's not too big for a basic, that's only Vader's height.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    No, that will absolutely be a mail-away promotion with Brisk.
    I drink Lipton. - And sometimes NesTea.

How come they don't get the Star Wars promotions?

[Please note: this is a joke. There is no Tea Party Star Wars figure mail-away.]

Happy to see Hondo Onaka re-released. I didn't get one the first time around. Wish they'd re-release all of those from those last two red card waves. Though I think we are going to see a couple of those figures in some battlepacks at least.

Odd that they are doing a Barriss Offee in the CW line and the TVC simultaneously. I welcome both though. There hasn't been a good realistic Barriss yet and the CW version is also cool/cute.

Hmm, for Hasbro not wanting to do "playsets" I say the new slave one and last years MF are very playseteeey. My kid is 8 and still cant fly his MF around and was able to do so with mine when I was 4. I also have issue with the awkwardness of the new slave I. Nice and bigger but not good for flight as the doors seem to open too easily and there is no way to really hold it and fly it comfortably. My son got the Slave I for his birthday last night. He has not complained yet and seems happy but I still wonder if he would have been happier with the POTF versions I had stored away as opposed to these.

Hasbro never said they don't want to do playsets, they said the market doesn't buy them, so now they shoehorn them into vehicles. They are concerned about whooshability though, that's why the Falcon has the removable battle-escape-pod.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.