Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spaceballs the Figures!

Would you want to see Spaceball movie figures? Hadn't seen that movie in 15 years and watched it again this morning.

I would love to see a 9 figure pack:
    Lone Star
    Barf
    Princes Vespa
    Dot
    Yogurt
    Dark Helmet
    Colonel Sanders
    Dark Helmet desert helmet
    President Scroob
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

They would be very cool. But I doubt it will ever happen.

IIRC, when Mel Brooks got permission to spoof Star Wars from Lucasfilm, they agreed to doing no merchandise for the film. Especially since they refrence the sometimes absurd level of Star Wars merchandise in the film. Which is a shame, because it's really built to be exploited. Hell, I'd buy some Spaceballs: The Toilet Paper even for a cute collectible.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Maybe when they get around to making Spaceballs II: The Search for More Money.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Heck, I'm still waiting for History of the World: Part II.

But some figures would be cool; I agree about their doubtful release, though.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Heck, I'm still waiting for History of the World: Part II.
    As a kid I didn't "get it" and thought there would be a sequel. D@mn you Brooks! D@MN YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Maybe when they get around to making Spaceballs II: The Search for More Money.
    If it's anything like Spaceballs: The Animated Series, I think we're better off without it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It's easier if you convince yourself we are already without Spaceballs: The Animated Series. Thinking about how that came to actually exist will destroy your soul.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

sign me up... would love to see Spaceballs action figures...that woould be awesome
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    If it's anything like Spaceballs: The Animated Series, I think we're better off without it.
    Are you by chance talking about: Spaceballs: The Animated Series Which Is Exactly Like The Movie (Or At Least The Part Of It That I Saw)