Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Did Prime ditch the kids and get watchable? I saw a small portion of one of the newer episodes today, and it looked like a totally different cartoon with the same versions of the characters. It actually looked rather decent, at least, from what I saw.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The kids are still in it, but the show has moved into slightly different territory. I say that having not seen all the episodes.

Some season 2 episodes don't have the kids at all, or else very minimal presence.

That being said, Bumblebee remains a very annoying character. I get annoyed by Wheeljack as well.

Prime got a little better as season one got deeper, but still has the kiddies and they were even the catalyst for the big event ending season 2 which bugged the crap out of me - we can't sacrifice these 3 pointless children to save not only Cybertron but also Earth as well?!? Prime is still far from good though, lots of problems, but there are a few moments like Megatron getting furious about an Autobot theft aboard his high-flying ship where Megs tosses Decepticon vehicons after the airborne escaping Autobot... one of which is not a flight drone, and tries to voice this but doesn't get the chance before plummeting to his doom.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.