Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Did Prime ditch the kids and get watchable? I saw a small portion of one of the newer episodes today, and it looked like a totally different cartoon with the same versions of the characters. It actually looked rather decent, at least, from what I saw.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The kids are still in it, but the show has moved into slightly different territory. I say that having not seen all the episodes.

Some season 2 episodes don't have the kids at all, or else very minimal presence.

That being said, Bumblebee remains a very annoying character. I get annoyed by Wheeljack as well.

Prime got a little better as season one got deeper, but still has the kiddies and they were even the catalyst for the big event ending season 2 which bugged the crap out of me - we can't sacrifice these 3 pointless children to save not only Cybertron but also Earth as well?!? Prime is still far from good though, lots of problems, but there are a few moments like Megatron getting furious about an Autobot theft aboard his high-flying ship where Megs tosses Decepticon vehicons after the airborne escaping Autobot... one of which is not a flight drone, and tries to voice this but doesn't get the chance before plummeting to his doom.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.