Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

There should be a rubber chicken added to Star Wars!

Now in time for the 3-D re-release, ILM can add a rubber chicken to Star Wars for brand new additional footage.

It's most appropriate place is in Jabba the Hutt's palace.

I think that we should see Jabba squeeze the rubber chicken each time he drops someone to the rancor.

It would be like Jabba's version of Simon Cowel or Donald Trump!

Right before Oola is sent falling to her doom, Jabba should whip out the rubber chicken and give it a few good squeezes.

This would be the squeaky kind you get at pet toy stores.

You'd hear Jabba laugh, and then the squeeks, and Oola scream "NOoooooo!"

Then the scene would repeat itself when Jabba drops Luke.

The expanded universe could create the backstory for this, clearing up the mystery of whether rancors are from Dathomir or Fallucia.

There would be two different breeds!

Malakali, will be revealed as the original inventor of the rubber chicken. As such, only rancors from Dathomir associate the squeaking of the rubber chicken with feeding time.

It will be revealed that Malakali was also an agent of the Emperor's - in place at Jabba's in case Mara Jade failed to kill Luke.

Just before Palpatine hurls lightning bolts into Luke on the Death Star II, he will have a new CGI rubber chicken in his hand to give Luke the signal - his time as a Jedi is all but over!

Squeak! Squeak!

Then Hasbro can re-release a SA Malakali on a vintage card with a scale-size rubber chicken accessory.

Later, a new edition of Emperor Palpatine can also re-use this prop.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Now in time for the 3-D re-release, ILM can add a rubber chicken to Star Wars for brand new additional footage.

It's most appropriate place is in Jabba the Hutt's palace.

This would be the squeaky kind you get at pet toy stores.

Squeak! Squeak!

Then Hasbro can re-release a SA Malakali on a vintage card with a scale-size rubber chicken accessory.
    What about CGI-ing out the dianoga head in the DS garbage masher scene? Or Han tossing one to Wuher as payment as he leaves the cantina?

And, no, no Malakili re-release ever. Please.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

how bout cgi-ing luke coming back in to shoot third right into greedos chest to definately make sure he stays dead this time
    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"

That's a good idea, too.

They could make Kentucky Fried Greedo while they're at it.

Or Klatoonian Fried Greedo (KFG).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's a good idea, too.

They could make Kentucky Fried Greedo while they're at it.

Or Klatoonian Fried Greedo (KFG).
    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"

If a rubber chicken is going in, then I want a woopie cushion too!

After Han shoots Greedo, Greedo's head falls to the sound of the cushion.

As the Rancor eats Pig we hear multiple cushion effects.

As Han is lowered into the carbon chamber he "cushions."

And when Sideous sits in his chair after christening Vader, CUSHION!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

There already is a rubber chicken in TPM, Jar Jar grabs it and it ends up flying into Sebulba's soup.

Qui-Long Gone - those are great ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    There already is a rubber chicken in TPM, Jar Jar grabs it and it ends up flying into Sebulba's soup.
    Yes, JimJam. You're right. But the rubber chicken has no speaking lines!

What about the Ugs tossing around a rubber chicken as Chewie collects 3PO?

It would also be cool if the trash compacter on the Death Star was full of chickens!

What if Jar Jar was entirely replaced by...wait for it....a rubber chicken?!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    What about the Ugs tossing around a rubber chicken as Chewie collects 3PO?
    Another good idea.

It would also be cool if the trash compacter on the Death Star was full of chickens!
    Don't you think nuggets and dipping sauce would be more appropriate?

What if Jar Jar was entirely replaced by...wait for it....a rubber chicken?!
    Seriously? I don't really see that making any kind of a difference, though.