Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That was Jann Tosh's wheelbike from the episode The Lost Prince.
    I'll bet that's where they got the idea huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Blue2th, there are links to some of the Droids on YouTube and some on another site. It's possible to figure out how to watch them all in order.

The first one is the hardest to choose. But it's when Thall and Jord first meet R2 and C-3PO. There are only 13 episodes in total, plus that Great Heep episode that takes place afterward.
    Yeah just takes some digging. I think I've seen "The White Witch" once like a few years ago then maybe 4 or 5 episodes, but I need to watch them again cause they're fun. Wish there was better resolution. They need to release the whole series on DVD.

I love that half Mohawk hair on Thall is it? and the cool old analog synthesiser soundtrack as well as the theme song.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

A guy from The Police recorded the original theme song. (Not Sting, but one of the other 2)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.