Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

There was a werewolf in my Panda Express tonight

OK, if I've ever met a guy that I think could be a werewolf, it has to be this guy.

He has very thick, long dark hair, and a thick, dark, but very straight beard (straight hair running down his face that is).

He's very clean - almost like he's trying to be - to hide the blood-thirsty savage beast within him.

I see him go into my Panda Express regularly, as I eat there a lot.

Wait. Holy crap! I may then also be a werewolf!

But in the event that is not the case, it still leaves the question about this guy.

I will try to get a picture of him next time. But there should be no question (unless he's actually Wolverine).

But I think he was waiting for Panada to close tonight, so he could attack and eat the employees.

I wonder if tomorrow there will be police tape surrounding the entire restaurant and bloodstains on the walls, claw marks on the countertops.

No, while this guy could be the real Wolverine, I think it's much more likely that this guy is a real werewolf!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm going to need more evidence, like maybe he orders the Mongolian beef but he asks for the meat raw and doesn't eat any of his vegetables.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Werewolves of San Diego.

Cue Warren!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Was he listening to the new Elton John/Leon Russell album? Because werewolves dig that music.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

There was a panda at my Werewolf Express this morning.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's...
    His hair was perfect.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

People with perfect hair all the time could either be werewolves or William Shatner.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

And here I was thinking that perhaps the doctors needed to adjust your medication.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Sounds like love at first sight, Tycho. Next time you should ask for his number.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Sounds like love at first sight, Tycho. Next time you should ask for his number.
    Bom-chicka-bow-wow.

Or, as JabbaJohnL would say in my made-up story:
    Quote Originally Posted by JabbaJohnL in his best Barry White voice
    Oh yeah. In bed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.