Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Expanded Universe Fans - List What Figures You Still Want

I'm not including beast-size characters like Master Thon at this particular moment, but the fact that I mentioned him should suggest something...

Anyway:

Naga Sadow
    Ludo Kressh
    Ghose of Marka Ragnos
    Sith Massassi Warrior (Sadow's faction)
    Sith Massassi Warrior (Kressh's faction)
    Odan Urr
    Memit Nadill
    Master Orroo
    Empress Teta
    Tetan Soldier
    Jori Darragon
    Gav Darragon

Nomi Sunrider
    Sylvar
    Tott Doneeta
    Master Arca
    Vima Sunrider
    Sith Lord Ulic
    Cay Qel Droma
    Krath Battle Droid
    Onderron Soldier
    Mandalorian Warrior (TOTJ age)
    Older Ulic
    Aleema
    Ghost of Freedon Nadd
    King Omin
    Warb Null

I just did my TOTJ pics for starters.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Realistic figures:
    1. Chukha-Trok
    2. Kaink (TV movie version, not Star Tours version)
    3. Jann Tosh
    4. Paploo (Ewoks cartoon version)
    5. Weechee (Ewoks cartoon version)
    6. Teebo (Ewoks cartoon)
    7. Princess Kneesa
    8. Latara
    9. Wiley

Animated style figures:
    1. Chukha-Trok
    2. Paploo
    3. Kaink
    4. Weechee
    5. Wicket
    6. Teebo
    7. Princess Kneesa
    8. Latara
    9. Asha
    10. Logray
    11. Chief Chirpa (season 2)
    12. Wiley
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Realistic figures:
    1. Chukha-Trok
    2. Kaink (TV movie version, not Star Tours version)
    3. Jann Tosh
    4. Paploo (Ewoks cartoon version)
    5. Weechee (Ewoks cartoon version)
    6. Teebo (Ewoks cartoon)
    7. Princess Kneesa
    8. Latara
    9. Wiley
    I would buy all the Ewoks you listed, in the realistic style you requested for them, BigBarada.

I'm also a Droids fan [did you see my link (somewhere in the Star Wars TV section of these forums I think) where you can rewatch all original 13 episodes of Droids?] but I'd buy a lot of realistic Jann Tosh figures just to use him as a civilian in my larger dioramas' random populations. He's a good choice.

I do not think I'd buy animated-style Ewoks. I even tried to avoid buying the animated Clone Wars line, but got sucked into it. There are different worlds and populations in CW however, versus Ewoks all being based on Endor alone. I think I could resist animated Ewok figures this time around. I used to own all the Duloks though, back in the day (Oh - I think I was missing Lady Urgga Corneesh). I really liked the Shaman. He made me laugh.

Do you guys think the REPUBLIC (Star Wars On-Going) comics were pretty well covered (for figures)?

I think several of the Droids that Ki-Adi Mundi worked with on Tatooine might be cool to have, as well as Aurra Sing in her dark blue (black?) outfit. With Aurra, I'm not even sure if that's just a simple repaint. There is that Anzati Dark Jedi that Master Tholme and Tre-Saara fought, too. He might make a good figure. And did Count Dooku have any other good candidates for Dark Jedi figures? Also there was that non-Force user, revolutionary that Anakin fought the Separatist armies of on Jabiim - and plauge-victim Gungans.

CLONE WARS should probably stay as animated figures and characters like Senator Farr (Rodia) are not just Expanded Universe, but in the prequel MOVIES as well - so they don't need to be part of a realistic Expanded Universe figure discussion. However, I DO want a lot of the Senators made into action figures.

Oh - more of the Death Watch characters from Mandalore (Jango Fett: Open Seasons) would be very cool, as well as Count Dooku when he was a younger Jedi Master. I could go for Obi-Wan as a kid Jedi Apprentice, too.

In fact, from the JEDI APPRENTICE Scholasitc novels, or JEDI QUEST ones (Obi-Wan's, and Anakin's Jedi Training respectively) are there figures you want?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There aren't many EU figs I would want, and I've read virtually all the EU. But I am a sucker for lists (LISTS... :drool: ), so..

Nom Anor
    FOTJ-era figs (Han, Luke, Darth Jacen , Leia, Lando, Jaina, Ben Skywalker)
    maybe some Droids or Ewoks cartoon-style figures (Fett, Wicket, Kneesa, Logray, R2, Threepio)
    Nomi Sunrider
    Winter
    Corran Horn
    Kyp Durron
    Borsk Feyla (with real hair)
    Blue Max
    Saba SebguGiUgfF [sp? ]

All I can think of right now.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    In fact, from the JEDI APPRENTICE Scholasitc novels, or JEDI QUEST ones (Obi-Wan's, and Anakin's Jedi Training respectively) are there figures you want?
    For starters, I'd kill for Xanatos, young Obi-Wan, young Anakin, Siri Tachi, Tahl, Bant Eerin, and Ferus Olin. I'd rather have any one of those than another KOTOR figure, Clonetrooper variant, or ROTS Anakin rehash.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like the ones Chux mentioned, though I would also like more KOTOR figures. I think the only one that stood out from Tycho's list is Nomi Sunrider. I also like BCJ's list except for the Droids and Ewoks figures. I'd also be interested in characters from the Jedi Academy and X-Wing series of books.

Oh, and I don't think there has been a Joruus C'baoth figure yet. And Guri. Those two are pretty high on my list.

I want the rest of Rogue Squadron. I would also like to see figs from Dark Times.

Since we got Jodo Kast, we might as well get Jungen, Vytor Shrike and IG-72 as well.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

They need to make Boba Fett as Dengar's best man, as well as a crossover Transformer IG-88/Death Star. Wuher in a clean shirt, with a bottle containing Greedo's head, would be cool, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Want to see the following EU characters made into plastic:

Carth Onasi
    Mission Vao
    Canderous Odo from KOTOR1
    T3-M4
    Jolee Bindo
    Juhani

Jedi Exile from KOTOR2
    Kreia
    Atton Rand
    Bao-Dur
    Visas Marr
    Handmaiden

Naomi Sunrider

The Baron from TFU2
    A new version of Juno Eclipse from TFU2
    A new, super-articulated version of Maris Brood (who should have had a comeback in TFU2, but that's another thread entirely)

And will probably add more to this list after The Old Republic is released.