Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can I find...a case for my unleashed figure??

Hey, well I didn't know where to post this, but I am having a hard time finding a protech case for my unleashed unmasked darth vader figure. Can anyone help me find a place that sells these? Many thanks! Yes, I have tried google.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Stan Lee would have you mash it into a regular size one. Do you have any collectible shows near you? At some of the ones near SoCal I have seen some larger-looking cases. What about MacFarlane Toys online?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Which macfarlane toy case fits it? I do not have any shows around this area.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I was just taking a guess. They seemed to be about the same size packaging; could be wrong. If I head to good old Frank & Son here in SoCal, I'll see if any cases are Unleashed-sized.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I would appreciate that Bel. You da man! You will be compensated.

Wow, I just checked all the sources I know, starting with Protech themselves, and am surprised to discover they are indeed all sold out across the web.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In the words of vader from ROTS, "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Bel, am I hearing crickets? *chirp* *chirp*

If you are, you should hire an exterminator. I don't know the next time I'll head there (they have weird holiday hours IIRC, but their normal open days are just Sat. and Wed.). I can let you know my future plans to travel/shop, or follow me on my blog: Bel-Cam Shops Small Portions of Globe.

Its fine; I was just kidding. I shall be patient.