Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    That was good and we got "Central - South American Dictator Eaten By Tiger - goes great with cocaine!"

You spell Zero "Cyril."

You don't mean Cheryl, right? I think she's hot. I'd do her if she weren't a cartoon. She likes tigers.

Wonder if Christian Slater will be in next season?

And how fatherhood will change Archer? (I'm sure it won't...too bad it might be a while until his daughter is old enough to start dating. But they could do a time-travel episode so we might see that.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Archer last week was awesome! I laughed so hard!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It was a great ep, but I loved the previous one better. Nice homage to Bullitt.

I loved Lana in the French maid outfit and Ray fighting the man-eating plant!

There's gotta be a sequel where Archer does the queen.

Cheryl should get tag-teamed by the security squad. That'd be funny to watch.