Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Boy, how I missed this show! Pam's 'I can drown a toddler in my wet panties' comment had me on the floor!

Burt Reynolds was perfect as himself.

I recently discovered this show and LOVE it!
    May the force be with you.

So when is the next season (4?) starting?

I like Archer because he reminds me of me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sterling Archer is a narcissistic buffoon and a emotional child, is that a comparison you really want to invite?

Anyway, FX just a few hours ago announced the season 4 airdate, Thursday, January 17th, following a whole hour of Charlie Sheen's s*itcom "Anger Management" and now followed by a freshman show instead of Wilfred or whatever they were airing with it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sterling Archer is a narcissistic buffoon and a emotional child, is that a comparison you really want to invite?
    No. But there are times when that description is kind of accurate for either of us (Archer or myself). I fess up, and it's actually nothing I'm ashamed of here.

I have better traits that some might find quite likeable though, but then I'm a real 3-dimensional person and Archer is a cartoon.

Anyway, FX just a few hours ago announced the season 4 airdate, Thursday, January 17th, following a whole hour of Charlie Sheen's s*itcom "Anger Management" and now followed by a freshman show instead of Wilfred or whatever they were airing with it.

See, I like Anger Management, and like Archer, I'd want to $#&% "the little brown girl" in therapy on that show. Charlie already sleeps with his therapist, and if I were him I wouldn't overlook my patient. True she's psychotic, but look at the girls I like - as long as they're hot! [see: the Archer comparison is pretty accurate.]

As to Wilfred, I'd like to see it come back soon. The 3rd season seemed to just end really abruptly and I've heard that it is coming back, but F/X has handled that really weird. But it's a weird show. I think Ryan (Elija Wood) is just on heavy drugs and hallucinating Wilfred, but some deeper story about his self-examination about his inner psyche is just waiting to be revealed. Allison Mack [Chloe from Smallville] is now Ryan's girlfriend and moving in with him and Wilfred (who really lives next door with his actual owner).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So when is the next season (4?) starting?

I like Archer because he reminds me of me.
    Jan. 17 the commerical said.

I'm excited for the new season. I absolutely love this show. Some of the throw away lines Archer has are tremendous, and Pam is hysterical.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Boy, I missed this show! Laughed my butt off this morning.

The tie-in to Bob's Burgers was fantastic, I loved that part so much. The second half of the episode I felt lagged though, just not the same impact once they got into the stuff by the pool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The tie-in to Bob's Burgers was fantastic, I loved that part so much. The second half of the episode I felt lagged though, just not the same impact once they got into the stuff by the pool.
    I agree. The Bob's Burgers scenes were great.

Loved Valerie's gimped hillbilly comment.