Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Boy, how I missed this show! Pam's 'I can drown a toddler in my wet panties' comment had me on the floor!

Burt Reynolds was perfect as himself.

I recently discovered this show and LOVE it!
    May the force be with you.

So when is the next season (4?) starting?

I like Archer because he reminds me of me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sterling Archer is a narcissistic buffoon and a emotional child, is that a comparison you really want to invite?

Anyway, FX just a few hours ago announced the season 4 airdate, Thursday, January 17th, following a whole hour of Charlie Sheen's s*itcom "Anger Management" and now followed by a freshman show instead of Wilfred or whatever they were airing with it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sterling Archer is a narcissistic buffoon and a emotional child, is that a comparison you really want to invite?
    No. But there are times when that description is kind of accurate for either of us (Archer or myself). I fess up, and it's actually nothing I'm ashamed of here.

I have better traits that some might find quite likeable though, but then I'm a real 3-dimensional person and Archer is a cartoon.

Anyway, FX just a few hours ago announced the season 4 airdate, Thursday, January 17th, following a whole hour of Charlie Sheen's s*itcom "Anger Management" and now followed by a freshman show instead of Wilfred or whatever they were airing with it.

See, I like Anger Management, and like Archer, I'd want to $#&% "the little brown girl" in therapy on that show. Charlie already sleeps with his therapist, and if I were him I wouldn't overlook my patient. True she's psychotic, but look at the girls I like - as long as they're hot! [see: the Archer comparison is pretty accurate.]

As to Wilfred, I'd like to see it come back soon. The 3rd season seemed to just end really abruptly and I've heard that it is coming back, but F/X has handled that really weird. But it's a weird show. I think Ryan (Elija Wood) is just on heavy drugs and hallucinating Wilfred, but some deeper story about his self-examination about his inner psyche is just waiting to be revealed. Allison Mack [Chloe from Smallville] is now Ryan's girlfriend and moving in with him and Wilfred (who really lives next door with his actual owner).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    So when is the next season (4?) starting?

I like Archer because he reminds me of me.
    Jan. 17 the commerical said.

I'm excited for the new season. I absolutely love this show. Some of the throw away lines Archer has are tremendous, and Pam is hysterical.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Boy, I missed this show! Laughed my butt off this morning.

The tie-in to Bob's Burgers was fantastic, I loved that part so much. The second half of the episode I felt lagged though, just not the same impact once they got into the stuff by the pool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The tie-in to Bob's Burgers was fantastic, I loved that part so much. The second half of the episode I felt lagged though, just not the same impact once they got into the stuff by the pool.
    I agree. The Bob's Burgers scenes were great.

Loved Valerie's gimped hillbilly comment.