Cool Mace Windu Electronic Saber

That is my wish. And I'd like it to be more readily available than the electronic Obi Wan saber was in spring 2000.

Thank you for your attention.

Re: Mace Windu Electronic Saber

Originally posted by dexter_finster
    That is my wish. And I'd like it to be more readily available than the electronic Obi Wan saber was in spring 2000.
    Thank you for your attention.
    Well, you can always get the Rubies one. Here is a link to the pictures of the Rubies sabers, including the Mace windu version that was posted in another thread.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/ima...s/rubies-1.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Rubies' Mace Windu saber might be electronic, not with sounds but at least with a light like they had with E1 sabers. But I agree, I'd very much like to see a Hasbro one and not have it be like the Obi-Wan saber which hardly showed up anywhere.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well, you can always get the Rubies one. Here is a link to the pictures of the Rubies sabers, including the Mace windu version that was posted in another thread

hehe...yes, I plan to get that! The rubies ones *look* great, but are crap for duelling with, which I like to do from time to time... (btw, *I* was the one that posted that link in the other thread... )

Originally posted by dexter_finster
    hehe...yes, I plan to get that! The rubies ones *look* great, but are crap for duelling with, which I like to do from time to time... (btw, *I* was the one that posted that link in the other thread... )
    Hehehe, thanks for the posting of the link elsewhere then. I had the page with the sabers open, but not the thread where I got your link from. So I posted the link to the picture, instead of digging up a link to the thread with your link. Little bit easier.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I very much want Hasbro to release the Mace Windu multi-color electronic saber! I love the "ring tube" design they used on the electronic Battle Droid Blaster toy, which they were going to use with the Mace saber as well. I want to see this toy released, not old rehashes like Basic non-electronic Qui-Gon sabers (though rereleasing the HTF electronic Obi-Wan's saber does make sense).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I very much want Hasbro to release the Mace Windu multi-color electronic saber! I love the "ring tube" design they used on the electronic Battle Droid Blaster toy, which they were going to use with the Mace saber as well. I want to see this toy released, not old rehashes like Basic non-electronic Qui-Gon sabers (though rereleasing the HTF electronic Obi-Wan's saber does make sense).
    I remember seeing the prototype pictures of that, it looked darn cool. I do like the E2 hilt design better though, so maybe it will still come out, but with his new hilt design. It's really to bad the stores got greedy and over ordered a glut of E1 stuff, leaving the Eeopie unproduced for the states, as well as the Mace Windu Saber. Not to mention figures like Shmi, Sabe, Holographic Nute Gunray, etc. Hopefully E2 works out better retail wise, or more cool toys will end up scrapped at the design stages.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks