Best Gift/Worst Gift

Happy Holidays forumites!

What was your best XMas gift? What was your worst?

Best: Terror Drome, I couldn't believe my parents got it! It was huge!

Worst: My Buddy doll, I was 12 and it clearly stated on the box for ages 3-8...what was my Nana thinking?! Did I mention I was 12?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Best: Optimus Prime. I've gotten some cool presents, but very little compares to the awesomeness of that one to a 9-year-old in a world where Transformers were insanely tough to find.

Worst: Tickets to see New Kids on the Block. To a metalhead in high school. Did I mention I got to go (and by "got to" mean was forced after a heated argument) with my little brother, my mom, one of her co-workers, and her co-worker's 10-year-old daughter who apparently had a crush on me? Thankfully no one I knew would dare be within miles of that concert, so I was bored for a few hours without anyone knowing of my shame.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Best :Lego Pirates Barracuda ship. That thing was sweet!I kept it assembled and played for years on end. Second : A Jurassic Park T-Rex, not the junior one, but the big one that could fit Dr. Gant into its mouth.

Worst : A little car playmat set. I was 12 or 13.....I had to act grateful since it was from my Great Aunt and Uncle (amazing people, bad gift).
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Both best and worst gifts are kind of hard for me because my mother gives plenty of both. Here goes.

Worst:Has to be a four player chess game I got several years ago. It wasn't really for the fact that it was a bad gift, but the fact that I only know three other people that enjoy chess, and she got the game for two of them as well.

Best:My XBox 360. Considering I use it as a DVD player, Netflix host, and gaming system, it is probably my most useful present ever.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Best: Optimus Prime. I've gotten some cool presents, but very little compares to the awesomeness of that one to a 9-year-old in a world where Transformers were insanely tough to find.
    Aren't Transformers supposed to be tough to find? After all, if they weren't they wouldn't need to transform...

I know what my kids Best will be tomorrow morning!

AT AT for the boy

3'-0" Barbie House for the girl (took forever to put together last night)

My worst had to be a bicycle. My father gave it to me for my 27th Christmas two days after a drunk tried to park his Monte Carlo on my lap, thereby totalling my car. I quote - "After what happened I figured you could use this to get to work tomorrow."

My best gift came four days late for Christmas last year - my son.

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus282 View Post

My best gift came four days late for Christmas last year - my son.
    Epic Christmas gift.