2010 Star Wars After Christmas Clearance Sale Finds!!!

There were very few items this year in the Tennessee area that were marked down (or even available as most stores were already sold out) at stores. Here is what we found on the 26th:

Target: 1 Defense of Hoth Battlepack for $27.98; 35 Vintage Collection 9-Packs at $34.98 (left these as these should go 50% off by the end of this week in this area)

Walmart: 1 AT-AT for $39.99, 3 TIE Bombers at $19.50 each (bought 1), 4 Jabba The Hutt playsets at $19.00 (bought 1).

Not all stores in the area had the same mark down prices. Most Wal-Marts that still had AT-ATs were still $100.00. This is way different than last year when we found a total of 17 Turbo Tanks at $50.00 each at the area Wal-Marts. All the Target Defense and Attack of Hoth sets have been sold out way before Christmas here; so there were none to mark down. We were surprised to find the one Defense set that we did. Also, the Vintage Collection style Snowspeeder and TIE fighter are sold out here as well; so there is no finding these at clearance. What has anyone else here found in their area?

Scored Jabba and Tie Bomber at Wally world for $19 each!!!!! Stacked up in the garden center under the 50% off signs...Cashier had to price point them since they were not in the system yet...I saw 15 bombers and 12 hutts...GOOD LUCK!!!!!

No sales here. My Walmart didn't even put out the Bombers until a week before Christmas, and that was only because I told the guy working in toys that they had been sitting in the warehouse for over a month and had never been put on the shelf. However, since they've only been out for a few days, I highly doubt they are going to go on clearance anytime soon.

There was actually supposed to be a big sale on Star Wars toys starting on the 26th at my store, but it never happened. I'm not sure if that's good news or bad news.

Found another Defense of Hoth set at Target tonight for $27.98. Now all we need are 2 Attack on Hoth sets; these are very hard to come by in Tennessee as most Targets have been sold out for awhile now.

I saw the Defense of Hoth set for $28, AT-AT for $60, and Vintage 9-pack for $35, all at one Target. I left them for someone with more money to blow on redone vehicles and sets with just one new figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found one TIE Bomber at Walmart on Sunday but I left it. It was the first store exclusive (Walmart, Target, etc) that I've seen all season.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I found Jabba for $19 at Walmart, but the TIE bomber was still full price.

If anyone finds an AT-AT on clearence anywhere let me know. I'm also looking for a jabba throne. Also I know this isn't really the forum for this but if anyone sees a DC Universe green lantern 5-pack it would be greatly appreciated. These have been clearenced at Wal-Mart and mine never got any of the three items I have talked about here.