Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who else is hopin the bespin han is gonna be a whole brand new sculpt?

im hopin hasbro is gonna do a good job of the new han bespin(brand new legs no anorexic stick legs ) maybe then they could remake the endor one as well anyone agree?

Dear Santa,
    After XMas could you and your elves check on the Bespin Solo to make certain it continues the current home runs Hasbro has been hitting? Thanks Santa, you are the best!

QLG

P.S. While we're on the ESB, could you also check up on a great Degobah Yoda to match the great Bespin Luke?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Not me. I'm crossing my fingers for a re-release of the 1997 figure with better paint.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

At CV, Derryl confirmed on his computer that Bespin Han will be 100% all-new. Hopefully it turns out well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Curses. I look at what they can do with a paint mask now, and think of how awesome a totally new paint job on the 1997 figure would be.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Curses. I look at what they can do with a paint mask now, and think of how awesome a totally new paint job on the 1997 figure would be.
    I'm with you on that one.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydave75 View Post
    im hopin hasbro is gonna do a good job of the new han bespin(brand new legs no anorexic stick legs ) maybe then they could remake the endor one as well anyone agree?
    Make it look like the Vintage Bespin Han Solo.Great figure.

totally agree it was my favourite as a kid still is i mean can it really be that hard to get it right? they done a sterling job on luke its hans turn now

Yeah, new is the way to go, something that's not remotely related to any of the previous Vintage-style Han figures with their long necks and bad sculpts and scrawniness.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

they ruined the endor han as well the holster looks like its floating off his leg i think they should go back to the drawin board and start from scratch maybe get the opinion off the fans before they produce it