Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Merry Christmas Everyone !

I just wanted to be one of the first to wish everyone at SirSteves a Very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa is good to everyone and brings a little bit of the Force to everyone's stockings tonight at midnight.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Happy Kwanzaa!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Christmas? Merry? The season, it is! Hmm? Eh heh heh heh heh! A merry christmas, wish you I do.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I just wanted to be one of the first to wish everyone at SirSteves a Very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa is good to everyone and brings a little bit of the Force to everyone's stockings tonight at midnight.
    Backed hard.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Merry Christmas everyone!

The Entertainment Earth Comic Packs are cool!
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

In the words of Krusty the Clown, "So have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Kwazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn & dignified Ramadan."

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays folks!!!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Don't forget Festivus for the rest of us!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.