Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

$25 for four figures ain't too bad. I definitely have to get at least one set for Grizz Frix.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

***UPDATE*** Buy 2 get one FREE!!!!!!!

Preordered. ROTJ pilots are one of my favorite types of figure...along with droids of course. Thanks!

Brian
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I want to make sure I get these, but I really don't want to have to deal with maybe they'll come when/how they're supposed to, maybe they won't preorders. TRU is usually pretty good with their exclusives as far as I'm concerned, but I don't want this to be another TRU EU wave situation where they miss my area completely.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Thanks for the info. With the 'buy2 get 1 free' I ordered 2 of set 2, with the X-wing pilot, to help add more diversity to a pilot collection.
    I wasn't looking to closely, but it looked like they also offered a "pick it up in store" option, like you see with Best Buy and others.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

bkusna strikes again! Thanks for the tip.

PREORDERS SOLD OUT it now says in their titles. At least TRU is letting you know up front, but what the hell is wrong with them? If these are selling out in preorder, ORDER MORE! That's what I don't like about the current system where retailers place an order for an exclusive and then don't come back if it shows signs that it has legs. They just set aside a very small amount for internet, toss the rest on the pegs, and wash their hands of the whole thing afterwards. Some things don't go out of style though. It's not like Target only orders 1 case of Hanes socks and calls it quits, "nobody's ever gonna need socks after this!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

WOW! I am glad I put my preorder in! I do not have a toys r us in my area. You know what will happen now that these sold fast? When and if they come back online they will probably raise the price to $29.99.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.