Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Lazy Jedi - My new short film

It's time yet again for some shameless self-promotion.

Here is a Star Wars-themed short I made with a friend for our digital effects class. We shot it over a month ago and it's been largely done since then but I've only recently been able to finish cleaning everything up to how it is now. If it does reasonably well then I want to make more of them in this series.

For the record, Cobra Fang Power is the "production company" started by some friends and me. Enjoy!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    For the record, Cobra Fang Power is the "production company" started by some friends and me. Enjoy!
    Sounds more like you are a ruthless terrorist organizatoin trying to take over the world.

Cool video though. Pretty funny.
    I am the modern man.

I already told you, this is pretty golden, but that awesome Aurabesh Food Network logo during the Holiday Special clip is the awesomest touch of all.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I already told you, this is pretty golden, but that awesome Aurabesh Food Network logo during the Holiday Special clip is the awesomest touch of all.
    Thanks. Somehow I was thinking you'd like it when I did it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Lazy Jedi... you never told me you'd be making a documentary of my life.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Nice editing job with the Jedi Council scene. Especially the way you re-purposed the actual film dialogue for your story. I look forward to seeing more.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    The Lazy Jedi... you never told me you'd be making a documentary of my life.
    No. I thought that movie was about MY Life!

Anyhow, yes JabbaJohnL. I would like to see more.

It reminded me of The Big Labowski meets Star Wars, actually.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    No. I thought that movie was about MY Life!
    You must of misheard from JabbaJohnL's Asian assistant Shichiro. The documentary based on your life is called The Crazy Jedi. L and R makes the same sound in Japanese.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Oh. Yeah. That makes sense. I am CRAZY, too.

It's a quality in my character.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    You must of misheard from JabbaJohnL's Asian assistant Shichiro. The documentary based on your life is called The Crazy Jedi. L and R makes the same sound in Japanese.
    First off that makes no sense. Where did this magical "C" come from that makes it the word "crazy"? If anything it would be "razy".

Second, that's kinda racist and sterotypical. Let's keep it on topic.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!