Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HellO!

Ahoy........
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

My feet hurt.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hello, is it me you're looking for? 'Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smile. You're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide. 'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do. And I want to tell you so much, "I love you."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by david1908 View Post
    I just want to say hello!
    Are you the Manager of Audit & Accountancy Dept. for the Bank of Africa in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso? Because I sent you all my bank account and contact information for the transfer of the TWENTY TWO MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($22,300,000.00), but I haven't received a response yet.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Are you the Manager of Audit & Accountancy Dept. for the Bank of Africa in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso? Because I sent you all my bank account and contact information for the transfer of the TWENTY TWO MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($22,300,000.00), but I haven't received a response yet.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
    He has to run it by his good friend, the former Prince of Nigeria (who hopes you won't realize that he's got to be a usurper since Nigeria is a democracy). And you probably didn't get a response yet, since you have to say the money is "to the tune of" that amount.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smile. You're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide. 'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do. And I want to tell you so much, "I love you."
    I long to see the sunlight in your hair.And tell you time and time again how much I care.Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow. Hello, I've just got to let you know
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

say you, say me.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Say it for always. That's the way it should be.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".