Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    On a recent SWAN podcast, one of the reporters asked a bunch of random celebrities who were also Star Wars fans "who shot first, Han or Greedo?" and a lot of them said "Greedo". So... I don't think they were aware that it was an opinion survey rather than a memory quiz. So, I don't think that pondering the changes really occurs to anyone outside of the hardcore group.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Got an iPad? If you do, there is a new free app that you can download as of today, 20 July 2011 to get some preview content from the blu-ray bonus disc. It looks quite cool!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE STARWARS.COM STORY

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Got an iPad? If you do, there is a new free app that you can download as of today, 20 July 2011 to get some preview content from the blu-ray bonus disc. It looks quite cool!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE STARWARS.COM STORY
    Actually, it's not just for pad users, iPhone, iTouch, etc. can enjoy the content as well.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Actually, it's not just for pad users, iPhone, iTouch, etc. can enjoy the content as well.
    They just have to wait until 8/2. iPad users can get it now.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Teaser trailer for the deleted scenes...

Too bad they weren't cleaned-up/restored, but they do look kinda cool!! The bunker assault rocks!!!

CLICK HERE TO PROCEED

Sweet Zombie Jesus! That's awesome.

Glad to see the Wampa Attack on the Rebel Base and the Bunker Assault.

It looks like other than the ANH footage, most of it is in pretty good shape. Which makes sense.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Holy nuts!!! I didn't even know there was more to the bunker assault. The sandstorm also looks to have more than what I originally thought it entailed. This is definitely what I'm most excited for from this set.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Am still undecided on buying it, but if I do, I am certain that the bonus disk(s) will get 95% of my viewing time.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Am still undecided on buying it, but if I do, I am certain that the bonus disk(s) will get 95% of my viewing time.
    Pre-order on Amazon and save $50. I wouldn't be buying it but for the bonus material and if I get to knock $50 off, well, sounds like a better deal to me.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Crap in a hat, I might've just been convinced to drop 100+ on a bluray player and this.