LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace on Blu-Ray

Did anyone else pick this up?

I bought a copy at Walmart tonight, very entertaining, it includes a few cool bonus features:

The Quest for R2-D2
    Bombad Bounty (not so great)
    Star Wars in 2 Minutes (Part 1)
    Star Wars in 2 Minutes (Part 2)
    The Clone Wars Animated Comics

The movie also comes with an exclusive Han Solo LEGO figure (kid version of course).

Anyway, the price was $13 and the movie is pretty short (22 min) so it's pretty much what you expect, cheesy with a bunch of lines from the movies crammed in, some at odd points and a bit forced, but entertaining none the less.
    May the force be with you.

I saw it on Cartoon Network several months ago and thought it had several cute moments...I remember texting JimJam about it at the time and he thought it was very crusty, so he seemed quite negative about it. Meh, I bought it on Friday though.

I wish they would release that one from 2005, right before ROTS came out...that was a nice little piece. I have it recorded but it's on VHS so I suppose I can convert it to DVD. But it's going to be of poor quality.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I wish they would release that one from 2005, right before ROTS came out...that was a nice little piece. I have it recorded but it's on VHS so I suppose I can convert it to DVD. But it's going to be of poor quality.
    Yeah, I was hoping it was included on this blu-ray, I couldn't remember the name of it though.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I saw it on Cartoon Network several months ago and thought it had several cute moments...I remember texting JimJam about it at the time and he thought it was very crusty, so he seemed quite negative about it.
    I wouldn't say negative, I would just say I didn't care for it. But yeah it gets a "Meh!" from me.

Bought this to put on for my son. Might be an interesting way to really get him into SW.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"