Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    I love the artwork for all three. They have that watercolor, hand-painted look to them. I really hope that the Complete Saga boxed set includes the artwork for the two trilogies inside somehow. Like having the 2 trilogy boxes inside a big outer sleeve. (Because I highly doubt the individually sold trilogy box sets will include the bonus features.)
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

We've been hearing since the Star Wars Concert thing which showcased a CGI Yoda replacing the crappy puppet from Episode 1, that the upcoming Blu-Rays would also include the change. Well, Jake Lloyd pretty much confirmed it on his Facebook page.

"Not too bad... I think everyone should get a pretty good kick out of it. I'll miss the puppet of Yoda though... For the same reasons I liked moon's special effects..."
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

If it's going to have the CG Yoda, perhaps it will have the new ANH score Williams talked about a lifetime ago?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You mean with the "Imperial March", "Battle of the Heroes" and stuff in it?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

That's the one. I believe it was semi-confirmed around the same time that Jimmy Smitts filmed a new scene for ANH, but Williams definitely talked at length about how unique an experience it was to revisit an earlier score and be able to incorporate more recent themes into it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Nods... it's definitely intriguing, but I wonder how many more people that sort of tinkering will alienate! LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Jimmy Smits in a new ANH scene? I'm thinking this is another one of Chux's patented memory lapses. I remember a new score being briefly mentioned years ago but I don't think anything was ever confirmed.

If he re-scores it, I just hope they release the new score on CD. I'd like my set to be as complete as possible.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So we still don't know for sure if the Biggs/Anchorhead scenes are included from Ep. IV on the supp. disc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I like the blu-ray set...however something is missing...

Oh yeah... the From Star Wars to Jedi - The Making of a Saga documentary. They have the others...but where is this one? Also... I am disappointed that we have the same commentaries that we already have on the DVDs.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"