Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

boba fett mail away question

Does the upc from the Toys R Us nikto guard count as a upc for the redemption?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Not so fast! I asked if the Nahdar Vebb upc counted...not the Nikto Guard. Didn't I?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

When/If this thread gets merged with the old BF mailaway thread, you'll see your post quoted about the Nikto UPC, TheDarthVader. So Mr.JJL is right.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

My apologies. I could not find the other boba mail away thread. I guess I should have searched more. SORRY.

I have read people have been sending in any UPC from older lines and they still got the Boba. I don't think the clearing house cares about the UPC that much other than there be 5. The $ is all they want.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I wondered about that, but the overly-catious person in me says better safe than SOL when it comes to UPC IMHO. ::

This thread reminds me that I still have enough UPCs to mail off for 3 RF Boba Fetts, but I keep forgetting to do it. That's not even accounting for the 7 or 8 UPCs that I gave to one of my friends at work so his son could mail away for the Fett. Ah well, I guess I don't really want the figure otherwise I would have sent away for him by now.

how many Jedi Master Points = 1 Mail Away Boba Fett ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    how many Jedi Master Points = 1 Mail Away Boba Fett ?
    Remember those photographs with the German citizens carrying wheelbarrows full of deutchmarks [sp?] that were more valuable as firewood fuel than currency back in the 1930s? There you go.