Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hell yeah! The Orray beast with mounted Geonosian. maybe with the cart too. But don't just do a falumpaset gungan jobbie and only pack half a figure fixed onto the beast or something. Make the figure seperate and give it plenty of articulation to sit and pose properly. Don't mind if his legs are fixed in a seated position but give him arms and a waist that work.
    The Orray should be articulated at the hips and shoulders and the head. Give it an opening jaw too.

The Aiwha flying whale is a must. This ties into Bespin, Alderaan and Kamino so you have to do this creature. Give him real feel rubber wings that have wires in them so that they can be bent into flying positions and give the head articulation The sadle can be molded onto that one. Pack it with a Kaminoan and Bingo!

oh no, i did not see anyone in favor of the Dejarik game pieces....... What we REALLY need is a new Jabba, of course everyone has already said that, another thing i personally would like to see as far as beast assortments go, is a Crate Dragon, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE SKELETON IN THE MOVIE!!! i dont even care if its MEGA DELUXE one, i just really really want one of those things.
    "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?" - Derek Klivian

Originally posted by JediIan
    oh no, i did not see anyone in favor of the Dejarik game pieces....... What we REALLY need is a new Jabba, of course everyone has already said that, another thing i personally would like to see as far as beast assortments go, is a Crate Dragon, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE SKELETON IN THE MOVIE!!! i dont even care if its MEGA DELUXE one, i just really really want one of those things.
    You mean Krayt Dragon. Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I think it should come with Sgt Dolyan. I read somewhere he went to Tatooine to hunt them.

I doubt they would make him as large as it should be. Hasbro tends to make the larger objects (usually ships) smaller than they are supposed to. But, I doubt that would stop anyone from buying it.

I like Jargo's list. A new Jabba is the most important, but his ideas for the R2 and 3PO are great. I'm going to have to look up some of those beasts.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'm down with the creatures from the Dejarik game! Then again, I'm down for seeing ANYTHING Star Wars made into a toy! Movies, EU, Holiday Special!

" The Great Sarlacc "(though couldn't make the whole thing since it's HUGE!)

Asteroid Space Slug J/K.

Baby Bantha (from the herd scene in ROTJ)

The thing that eats R2-D2 on Dagobah.

Electronic Eopie (have it make farting noises) LOL!

Scurrier rodent 3-pack with sandtrooper variant
    Wampa with dead Tauntaun 'hank' (that's a chunk of meat for the uninitiated )
    love the baby Bantha idea. Could pack with a Tusken raider tent to help establish a Tusken encampment.
    The Sarlaacc would be easy to do as a beast. It's basically just an open mouth. The pit would be harder to achieve and puts it into playset territory. There's a Freudian theory involved in why the Sarlaacc isn't a good idea as a toy but I'll leave that for a different discussion.

The Great Sarlacc would be a cool one! Package it with a skiff and all the guys on the second skiff. Maybe even have boba fett being pulled into it? Awsome. A new Jabba is in order too. Not just the base and guys on it, how about a whole throne room? One with all his associates, 50 plus figures. Come to think of it, someone should just let FAO know of the idea and they can sell them in a limited edition of 20 to commemorate the 20th anniversery of ROTJ and charge $1,500 each. Come on Hasbro let em' have it.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

If Hasbro was to do a sarlacc, you know that they would make it out of cardboard like the diarama sets (cantina, jabbas palace) and it would be packaged with a redone figure that we dont need like luke or lando.
    no smiley zone!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Maybe they could pack the Sarlacc with "Scream like a girlie man" Boba Fett figure.

But I would prefer a Weequay variant or Kithaba figure. And perhaps a way to set up the Skiffs on it's edge and a Sail barge whenever they get around to making it.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."