Hybrid View

Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot (Echo Base)

http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=600&start=0

Now we know there is going to be a Dagobah Landing Luke

Luke was seen in the echo base in his snowspeeder pilot gear without a thermal cap and still has his gloves on, he gets a hug from Chewbacca and goes to han solo, he was seen hoping in a snowspeeder with dack in it.

when this figure gets released

a head swap can do a trick

Head: TVC luke dagobah landing
    Arms: TLC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot
    Body: TVC Luke dagobah landing
    Legs: TLC Luke Snowspeeder pilot

now you got yourself a luke skywalker snowspeeder pilot (echo base)

that will show hasbro that luke echo base needs a figure with a simple retooling just head and body swaps.
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

With all the characters that either don't have figures yet or sculpts that need updates, why on earth would anyone want another Luke? It would take away a spot in the line-up. Hasbro has made more than enough pilot Lukes over the years and there is no reason for them to make a for every costume variation that made the screen for 3 seconds.
    I am the modern man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Roboto View Post
    With all the characters that either don't have figures yet or sculpts that need updates, why on earth would anyone want another Luke? It would take away a spot in the line-up. Hasbro has made more than enough pilot Lukes over the years and there is no reason for them to make a for every costume variation that made the screen for 3 seconds.
    1. Gothiczartan's boner for snowspeeder pilots is, by this point, legendary.
    2. A figure like this, or even the Dagobah Landing version, doesn't "take away a spot in the line-up," at least not from an actual all-new figure. Tooling costs are extremely expensive, so slight upgrades that only require a few new pieces to sculpt and tool mean that Hasbro can take the money saved and spend it elsewhere on the line.

I think we should at least wait until the new Dagobah Landing Luke arrives in stores before we start petitioning for another version of the same outfit.

I just wonder what's next on Gothiczartan's list if Hasbro actually does make the Chewie-Lovin' Luke? Maybe the plain, orange jumpsuit "Take care, sir" Luke from the Echo Base medical room, just before the Hoth Battle (zipped and unzipped variations, of course)?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I think we should at least wait until the new Dagobah Landing Luke arrives in stores before we start petitioning for another version of the same outfit.

I just wonder what's next on Gothiczartan's list if Hasbro actually does make the Chewie-Lovin' Luke? Maybe the plain, orange jumpsuit "Take care, sir" Luke from the Echo Base medical room, just before the Hoth Battle (zipped and unzipped variations, of course)?
    I mean as for figure two pack or battle packs with luke without thermal cap head and with gloved hands snowspeeder pilot
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    I mean as for figure two pack or battle packs with luke without thermal cap head and with gloved hands snowspeeder pilot
    I understand what you are asking for, but you have to realize that we just got an all-new Snowspeeder Luke in 2009, rereleased in 2010, and now retooled for 2011. Let's let Hasbro work on some other versions of Luke (Hoth Luke!) before we start asking for a third version of this same outfit so quickly.

We all have different priorities in collecting. For instance, I really want SA figures of both Kithaba AND Barada; but I'm going to wait until Kithaba is released and has been in my collection for a little while before I just jump right into campaigning for a Barada resculpt. I also understand that not everyone has Skiff Guards as the top priority of their collecting focus, so not everyone is going to feel that a new Barada figure is even going to be necessary.