Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I also happened onto some pics around he web... I went to the Hungarian website and plugged in their write-up into an online translator. It is a direct translation, so it is not perfect, but you kinda get the idea...

We came out not long ago from the British Toy Fair, where they managed to photography to get the latest you've never seen a vehicle, the Republic Attack Ship. A colleague of Hasbro also showed us in this rugged little machine.
    So the Republic Attack Ship Clone Wars animated series of the iconic vehicles, Hasbro in 2011 will be the biggest game. I'm about. 6-8 were calculated with button on it, each of them belongs to one or more sound effects. The ship's belly to remove the two side panel, then serve játéktérként, where one of the key result, riadójelzést simulated red LEDs will flash.
    The flight deck can hold up one behind the other two figures. The ship's retractable roof at the beginning of a small lift in hiding. Extra lézerágyúk are hidden in the head and wings. The wing and the leszállótalpak fold. Comes with a picture and then Clone Trooper figure and Clone Wars series in the standard box will be available. Our feeling is that in size is not a category of either the Falcon or the ATAT-tal-NAL. The expected release August.
    There are some words it does not translate, but played around with them on the translator and I think that
    "játéktérként" means "playset"
    "riadójelzést" means "warning alarm"
    "lézerágyúk" means "laser guns"
    "leszállótalpak" means "landing supports/gears"

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I also happened onto some pics around he web... I went to the Hungarian website and plugged in their write-up into an online translator. It is a direct translation, so it is not perfect, but you kinda get the idea...

There are some words it does not translate, but played around with them on the translator and I think that

[FONT=Courier New]I translated that page as well. Right underneath the write up and still photo is a YouTube video (13 seconds?!) that pans over the shuttle and gives a better perspective of size. Not much better, but better.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I like what they did with what appears to be a pop up handle in the dorsal area of the main body of the shuttle. It's how I would have done it as opposed to cradling it or using a pistol grip style handle on the old Imperial Shuttle.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I'm relieved that the write up seems to reveal that the cockpit holds (3) figures (if I am reading that correctly...). At first glance, it looks like it's a 1 seater. The picture is weird, though due to how they have it on a stand and the angle they took the picture from.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]US Toy Fair coverage will reveal a LOT more I am sure.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but here's a pic from Jedi Insider:

http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=600&start=0
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Definitely doesn't look one hundred dollar-y to me.

Looks like about $70 worth of toy to me. I'll wait for Toy Fair to pass final judgement though.

It's significantly smaller than on the show, but I guess that's to be expected. It does look pretty cool, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It looks about the same size if not smaller than the Gunship.
    It does look pretty nice though.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

New pic with it as a playset,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starwars.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	24500  

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Interesting... It almost reminds me of the LEGO Republic Attach Shuttle in that regard (the way the main part opens up, that is).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Another outlet has posted a picture of the RAS on their Facebook page, taken at the UK Toy Fair show by a Hungarian site.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]The note card on the display calls it the Republic Attack *SHIP*.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I'd like to share this with everyone in this thread, but I don't want to get flamed NOR show any disrespect to SSG.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]So if anyone (JT?) would like to share with me the protocol on this, I would appreciate it. (I didn't see this image or a news link about it on the home page).[/FONT]
    Oh, yeah. Sure, go ahead. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post

Good translation, very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I translated that page as well. Right underneath the write up and still photo is a YouTube video (13 seconds?!) that pans over the shuttle and gives a better perspective of size. Not much better, but better.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I like what they did with what appears to be a pop up handle in the dorsal area of the main body of the shuttle. It's how I would have done it as opposed to cradling it or using a pistol grip style handle on the old Imperial Shuttle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I'm relieved that the write up seems to reveal that the cockpit holds (3) figures (if I am reading that correctly...). At first glance, it looks like it's a 1 seater. The picture is weird, though due to how they have it on a stand and the angle they took the picture from.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]US Toy Fair coverage will reveal a LOT more I am sure.[/FONT]
    It seems to be a 1-seater with an area underneath for 2 troops, but I could be wrong. I don't believe it's a pop-up handle though, too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Definitely doesn't look one hundred dollar-y to me.
    Well, Hasbro did say their next big vehicle would be sub-$100.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Great find! I've promoted it for a news post, Steve will need to approve.

It has a lot of GI Joe-vehicle-becomes-base thing going on. I only hope the wings properly fold up past vertical, that's a must for me. The cockpit/mini-fighter is pretty big, I like the neck connection to it. I'm not entirely sold on the concept, but I am looking forward to seeing more and hoping it'll be cool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.