Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by JangoFett96

That is one problem with games nowadays. They have 10-15 levels and thats it.
    You spend an average of $50 for a new game and then beat it within a month or two. It then sits there collecting dust or something.
    That's the beauty about this idea. Its not based on levels. Its based on a story line. And like someone said b/4, it would be good to have a non-movie storyline. And with each PS2 Disc holding around 4.3 Gig, a 2-3 disc game would be hugh!!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

All of these posts, and no one has mentioned the best SW console games ever?

The SNES trilogy! They were, and still are the best SW games ever made.

I would love a SW RPG. That would be great. Something along the lines of Final Fantasy or Chrono Tigger.

I also really liked ESB on Atari 2600, it was repetitve, but awesome at the time. And the NES Star Wars wasn't bad at all.

What I would also LOVE to see, would be for Capcom to get the rights to make a SW fighting game in the style of Street Fighter.
    Nice and 2-D and animated. That would be truly amazing, and it was what I was hoping for when they released that Masters of steaming pile of crap.

Just my .02

Thumbs up

I remember ESB for the Atari 2600...it was The best game for that system...(at the time it came out of course), i remember that there was another SW game...i think it was Jedi Arena...a lightsaber game. The Super NES Sw games also were great, i hope some OT games could be released for the GameCube...lets hope!!
    As always...........L

sometimes you just cant beat the old side scrollers. i heard that there is a Contra planned for the PS2, but it just wont be the same. good old emulators.
    Beyond the Staples Center you can see America,
    With its tired, poor, avenging disgrace,
    Peaceful, loving youth against the brutality,
    Of plastic existence.

Maybe an Everquest type of game would be good. But there would have to be a LOT of customizing available! Expecially if it was over the net. But the thing I am trying to get across is I want a 3rd person game, that involves quests or missions, that you can use a lightsaber and force powers, but that they are not all that great in the begining.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Although there are games out there already like this, I would like to see a Quake III or Wolfenstein kind of SW first person shooter game. Think about how cool it would be running around fighting against all these different SW characters. For Quake III you can download some SW characters that people created and play with them online like Boba Fett. I think this concept would be really cool and it wouldn't have to fit in with Continuity like most of Lucasarts games. It would just be a fun game to play.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by SithDroid
    Although there are games out there already like this, I would like to see a Quake III or Wolfenstein kind of SW first person shooter game. Think about how cool it would be running around fighting against all these different SW characters. For Quake III you can download some SW characters that people created and play with them online like Boba Fett. I think this concept would be really cool and it wouldn't have to fit in with Continuity like most of Lucasarts games. It would just be a fun game to play.
    I think Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast should give you what you're looking for here.

It's based on the Quake III engine.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Is outcast a movie line game or is it a no linear game? I am really gettign tired of games that follow the movie. Expecially SW. I like Jedi Satrfighter though b/c it took place at the same time as all the AOTC stuff. I don't think its a movie game though. A SW game on a non-movie character would be ideal. Like take the character from I, Jedi or something.

Why didn't they ever release the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade game on Playstation 2 or one of the other home game systems?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

its a SEGA game, thats why. if it was ever going to be released on a system it would have been on the DC.
    Beyond the Staples Center you can see America,
    With its tired, poor, avenging disgrace,
    Peaceful, loving youth against the brutality,
    Of plastic existence.