Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down The woman who fell into the fountain whilst texting may sue mall.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

OK... this is a perfect example of the stupidity of an unfortunately growing segment of the American population today. A), what was so amazing that she HAD to text someone whilst walking around the mall? B), She couldn't hear the rushing water getting louder? C-Z), It's your own fault, you stupid slag!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I saw the video and wondered how determinedly she had to be walking. She didn't notice when a solid object (the wall of the fountain) impeded her path and continued going?

Idiot.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And I say "Idiot" knowing full well that was Slicker's Mom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I saw the video and wondered how determinedly she had to be walking. She didn't notice when a solid object (the wall of the fountain) impeded her path and continued going?

Idiot.

And I say "Idiot" knowing full well that was Slicker's Mom.
    Seriously, if I'd been at the mall and had witnessed that, I would've stood there laughing at her and telling her what a dumba** she was. She'd get no help from me unless something was clearly broken or she was bleeding. The only thing bruised is her overinflated, entitled ego.

"Slicker's mom"... hee hee hee.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Watching it again, how was the woman embarrassed? She's completely unrecognizable in the video. The only way anyone would know it was her would be if she contacted a lawyer and talked to reporters... oh, wait.

D'OH!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What's really funny is that she works at the mall That was at the Berkshire Mall in Reading, PA. Its about 20 minutes away from my house. Nice to see someone local become famous besides John & Kate plus Eight.
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!

If she wins this lawsuit, they'll be crafting a "no texting while walking" law. I'd prefer she just lose the lawsuit, and it makes the news, and people who make these sorts of stupid choices think twice. Or once even.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't think this will go too far as it was due to her own stupidity. I just read somewhere that she is a convicted felon, stole credit cards and might have to be on house arrest. Oh yeah and she was texting someone from church. Yeah right.
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!

"Sup Gzus, pls watch over me and dont let me fall on my face on camer-0z23rf!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I love how GMA kept replaying the video, laughing soundtrack and all, while this lady is talking about how nobody took her feelings into consideration.

Anyways, I can kind of understand the argument that mall security should not have allowed the video to be recorded and posted on YouTube. Everybody does stupid things every once in a while, but it doesn't mean that we deserve to be publicly humiliated for it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis