Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

End of Witches of the Mist ** Spoilers **

Spoilers ahead............................................. .

And the crystal ball reveals........ dun dun dun

CYBORG MAUL............................................!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who else did a slow clap when that turning point was revealed at the end.
    i know i did.
    Nice move lucas film nice move indead.

We've touched on it in the other Clone Wars thread, but I'll chime in to say that they never said anything about cyborg Maul. For that matter, they never even explicitly said it was Darth Maul, though it obviously looked like him, and it does seem to be him. Perhaps it's a vision, or something - but I don't think we can definitively say what's happened, or what's going to happen next.

The Star Wars Insider Magazine (Issue 122, page 9) claims it's Maul:

"Sent to capture King Katuunko of Toydaria, Savage Opress is confronted by Anakin and Obi-wan. Although Opress escapes, he displeases Dooku, leading to brutal combat. Then Ventress strikes. Unable to best the powerful Dooku, the two escape, but there is one last shock to come, when Mother Talzin reveals Opress has a brother, living in exile in the Outer Rim, who will complete his training: Darth Maul!"

Also the official site is stating that it is maul in the extra details section of the review

http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars...pisode314.html

And i would really hope with it being more than likely a living maul that he would be a cyborg i would hate for them to give him living legs then they would lose about half if not more of there following for going completely off reference. Almost as if episode 1 never happened. but who knows they have disappointed us before cough cough "nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo" cough cough.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post

And i would really hope with it being more than likely a living maul that he would be a cyborg i would hate for them to give him living legs then they would lose about half if not more of there following for going completely off reference. Almost as if episode 1 never happened. but who knows they have disappointed us before cough cough "nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo" cough cough.
    Ummm...maybe you should read that again. How is having Maul alive not just crapping on EVERYTHING that happened at the end of TPM? Last I checked Maul got cut in half (did you see that? He just stood there!) and he fell down an endless shaft. How does that not equate to death? I guess in an EU where Boba Fett flew out of the sarlaac () anything is possible...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Ummm...maybe you should read that again. How is having Maul alive not just crapping on EVERYTHING that happened at the end of TPM? Last I checked Maul got cut in half (did you see that? He just stood there!) and he fell down an endless shaft. How does that not equate to death? I guess in an EU where Boba Fett flew out of the sarlaac () anything is possible...
    Don't forget Luke's severed hand from Bespin became Luuke.

...and SyFy has made a movie featuring both Tiffany and Deborah Gibson!!!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post

And the children of the 80s wish it had been on Cinemax instead. Maybe airing around 2 in the morning on a Saturday.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And the children of the 80s wish it had been on Cinemax instead. Maybe airing around 2 in the morning on a Saturday.
    Knowing SyFy movies (what the heck happened to SciFi anyway?) it would be better if it did air at 2am on Skinemax.

What are the odds Maul is cyborg versus that it isn't the original Maul at all but a clone of him?

Oooooo! I got it! They cloned Maul, took him + the lifeless clone body to some weird planet inhabited by these 8 ft. tall blue-skinned people and had a tree transplant Maul's spirit into the new body! After all, nothing in Hollywood is original anymore, right?