Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could this pic be any smaller?

They really don't want us to see something we already seen in Ep1, except for the Super Battle droids, which we've already seen in other pics.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/n...20228_silo.jpg

It's just a shot from the trailer made into a button. You'll see the full thing soon enough.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Looks pretty sweet. I hope that this is an indication of what we will see in the final trailer "Clone War" next Sunday. The anticipation of seeing the final 2 1/2 minute release trailer has me drooling.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The trailer release just happens to be on my 25th birthday. What a great present for me.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I just thought everyone would like a bigger version of it so I've enlarged and it put it below as an attachment, cool picture, looks like we get to see the Super Battle Droids fight in the next trailer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	droidsgalore.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	875  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sweet! Thanks LTB, I seriously can't wait for the trailer!

Last night I was watching The Simpsons and the X-Files, and they showed an ad about next Sunday's trailer.
    Did anyone else see the promo?
    Now I am really excited!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I saw it twice...!

I was at the computer and turned around as I heard the music. I was in total heaven!! I can't wait. Big battles and romance... Love and War??? Hmmmmm....
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I am so ready for this movie!!
    We all have waited patiently and now it is almost time for us all to get what we deserve!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I still think Lucas is all mixed up about the origins of the battle droid. ..

Battle droids look like Geonosians [originally skeletal Neimoidians]. But the super battle droids bear little resemblence to them. So why change the story when the Geonosians have already taken creative liberties with their droid construction?

Some Geonosians have wings. But in TPM, the scout battle droids used STAPs. Wouldn't it have been more efficient (and stealthier) to have just given certain battle droids wings?

I'm not being nit-picky, I'm just generating discussion to tide us over until the 10th.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.