Looks like I have a reason to stop by the toy aisle before wave 6 shows up after all.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    so when will there be a jabba palace version of luke jedi knight same figure with new torso (a molded tunic), soft good hooded cape, lightsaber and blaster?
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan View Post
    so when will there be a jabba palace version of luke jedi knight same figure with new torso (a molded tunic), soft good hooded cape, lightsaber and blaster?
    I dunno. I think we're getting one this year; but that's not the point of this thread.

I might have to pick him up. the first version I bought did not have the peg hole for the lightsaber hilt or the peg on the hilt. hopefully the 2nd release will have these problems corrected.

this and the Bespin Luke are by far the best Lukes we have ever gotten from Hasbro.

would love to see Hasbro take the recent Bespin Luke and resculpt/repaint him slightly to refelect the injuries inflicted on him by Vader during the duel, make his right hand removable and include the torniqet from the Saga release of Bespin Luke and you have a great repaint/kitbashed figure to repack.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

What's the deal with the first issue? Did they just "correct" the fact that the card pic was not accurate to the figure? I was looking forward to getting Jedi Luke with that iconic vintage card image from Jabba's Palace...when I found it in store the other day, of course it was this new (and awesome) Endor Capture deal. Still, part of me misses the nostalgia of that vintage pic.

I'm sure this is old news to everyone here but I haven't followed the news on figures lately, until I started scooping up a few new vintage figs over the last couple months (Ackbar, AOTC, ROTS, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I might have to pick him up. the first version I bought did not have the peg hole for the lightsaber hilt or the peg on the hilt. hopefully the 2nd release will have these problems corrected.
    I was just thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    What's the deal with the first issue? Did they just "correct" the fact that the card pic was not accurate to the figure? I was looking forward to getting Jedi Luke with that iconic vintage card image from Jabba's Palace...when I found it in store the other day, of course it was this new (and awesome) Endor Capture deal. Still, part of me misses the nostalgia of that vintage pic.
    Yeah, they realized the card art didn't reflect the figure, it's a different expression, so they moved to correct that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hi JT, thanks for confirming.

Hopefully the Jabba's Palace card isn't some really rare scalp-fest on the aftermarket.