Important Star Wars Anniversaries Good For Special Toy Releases

Anniversary Reminders:

2011 - 15th SOTE (at least new figures - rumored Guri, but IG-2000?)*

2012 - 35th ANH - Super Jawa Sandcrawler (rumored)
    --------10th AOTC - (Dooku's solar sailor?)

2013 - 30th ROTJ (Jabba the Hutt's sailbarge?!)
    ..........5th Anniversary of Clone Wars Launch - (Twilight?)

2014 - 15th TPM (MTT finally?! Gungan Sub? Radiant VII? Could be CW release though)

2015 - 10th ROTS (Wookiee catamaran? Palpatine's shuttle? Invisible Hand?)
    --------35th ESB (star destroyer?! Boba Fett repaint of large Slave-One, Rebel Transport)

2018 - 10th Anniversary of Clone Wars launch - Republic Star Destroyer!

*The IG-2000 could be brought into Clone Wars. They're on IG-86 droids, so how long until the creation of IG-88?

If SOTE is appreciated at all - perhaps with even a new game update for current platforms??? - maybe Xizor's Virago or a larger Dash Rendar Outrider might be possible for 2016 - the 20th Anniversary of SOTE? Plus Bothan Spy Koth Melan, using Borssk Fey'lya's sculpt as inspiration, plus Swoopers Big Gizz and Spiker, Vader's assassin Jix, Snoova's update, etc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Anniversary Reminders:
    15th anniversary of Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, perfect opportunity to get around to that Moldy Crow.

...and maybe rereleasing Darktroopers in a way that doesn't suck...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

2014: 30th anniversary of Caravan of Courage. Given that the mold exists, we'd better have Chukha-Trok by then. (A re-release of Kaink with her full outfit wouldn't hurt, either.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anniversary Reminders:

2011 - 15th SOTE (at least new figures - rumored Guri, but IG-2000?)*

2014 - 15th TPM (MTT finally?! Gungan Sub? Radiant VII? Could be CW release though)

2015 - 10th ROTS (Wookiee catamaran? Palpatine's shuttle? Invisible Hand?)
    --------35th ESB (star destroyer?! Boba Fett repaint of large Slave-One, Rebel Transport)

2018 - 10th Anniversary of Clone Wars launch - Republic Star Destroyer!

*The IG-2000 could be brought into Clone Wars. They're on IG-86 droids, so how long until the creation of IG-88?

If SOTE is appreciated at all - perhaps with even a new game update for current platforms??? - maybe Xizor's Virago or a larger Dash Rendar Outrider might be possible for 2016 - the 20th Anniversary of SOTE? Plus Bothan Spy Koth Melan, using Borssk Fey'lya's sculpt as inspiration, plus Swoopers Big Gizz and Spiker, Vader's assassin Jix, Snoova's update, etc.
    love the ideas Tycho. would love to see a Star Destroyer and the Republic Star Destroyer as well. sign me up for the MTT and definately need the ESB Slave 1.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    15th anniversary of Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, perfect opportunity to get around to that Moldy Crow.

...and maybe rereleasing Darktroopers in a way that doesn't suck...
    definately want a new launch of Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Mysterious of the Sith and Jedi Outcast. would love to see a Moldy Crow and even the Raven's Claw from Jedi Outcast. still need all the Dark Jedi from DF II JK. would love to get Saris, Jerec, Maw, Gorc and Pic, Yun and Boc. also need Jan Ors and Rahn.

Dark Troopers need to be re-released as well but I would want the mold from the Walmart Build a Droid series as well as repacks of the Phase 1 and perhaps an all new Phase II as well.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    2014: 30th anniversary of Caravan of Courage. Given that the mold exists, we'd better have Chukha-Trok by then. (A re-release of Kaink with her full outfit wouldn't hurt, either.)
    sorry Chux not really a huge fan of the Ewoks movies, but I'd always love to see a series of new Ewoks released that can be tied in with the movie. could even go for the 2 kids from the film as well, maybe a battlepack of the kids and 4 Ewoks might be a nice treat.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It seems that the only "big" anniversaries they've actually commemorated lately are the 30th anniversaries of the OT films and, to some degree, the 10th anniversary of the PT films. I don't think things like 15 and 25 are big enough to warrant a huge release (they did some stuff for ANH's 25th, but that was more like the whole saga's 25th). However, I have to think that this schedule will be changed somewhat due to the upcoming 3D releases, which will undoubtedly focus on the film being re-released at the time. Though I wonder if in 2013 we'll get a mix of focus on both AOTC and ROTJ. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Which is weird; 25 seems to be a bigger deal than 30. It's shorter, but it's an easily-marked quarter century.

I don't expect them to do anything for the Ewok movie anniversaries; I just meant that would be the perfect time to release Chukha-Trok, if they haven't already. They've already confirmed the mold exists.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anniversary Reminders:

I can't remember the last time I saw that vehicle in an episode so I guess we can close the book on getting one as a toy.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Well, I've mentioned the anniversary years before, but...
    0000 year: ESB (1980), ROTS (2005)
    0001 year: none? or SOTE (1996)
    0002 year: AOTC (2002), ANH (1977)
    0003 year: ROJ (1983), CW (2008)
    0004 year: TPM (1999)
    0005 year: ESB (1980), ROTS (2005)
    0006 year: none or SOTE (1996)
    0007 year: AOTC (2002)
    0008 year: ROJ (1983), CW (2008)
    0009 year: TPM (1999)

I refuse to consider TFU worthy of an anniversary.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."