Omaha, NE FX-7 wave found....

Finally. After having to wait over 3 months for these figures to arrive in my area, I lucked into them yesterday. And in the place I least expected them to be, TRU. I just happened to go inside my cr*ppy TRU and lo and behold there they were, two sets of the FX-7 wave. Now I absolutely hate TRU, but I had been waiting for these bad boys for a long time, so I decided to get them even although I didn't want to give TRU my money. I must say that FX-7, seeing him up close, is by far the BEST POTJ figure to date and probably the best figure in the line since they started back in 1995. Unfortunately there were no Zutton or Eeth Koth with them, so the search goes on for those two. But as of yet I'm pretty much caught up. All I need for figures in the POTJ line is:

Eeth Koth (2)
    Zutton (2)
    Teebo (2)
    Bo Shek (2)
    R4-M9 (2)
    Darth Maul Sith Apprentice (2)
    Scout Trooper (Clean version) (2)
    Deluxe Darth Maul (2)
    Bacta Tank Luke
    Amanaman
    Princess Leia Sail Barge (2)

I can find Amanaman and Princess Leia Sail Barge fairly easy at any Target store since they aren't selling due to their high price, so I'm waiting for either the morons who work there to find and correct the mistake or for them to go on sale to the actual price they should have been.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

SithDroid, which TRU did you find these figures at? I don't need these figures, as I found them at WM right after Christmas. But I am interested in which TRU got new figures in as I have not found any new figures at TRU in over a year. You also might want to check K-Mart for the Darth Maul and Luke Bacta Deluxe figures. I remember seeing plenty on the shelfs.

I found them at the TRU on Dodge, but they were the last set there. I wouldn't count on any being at the TRU in Millard because that TRU really sucks. They never have anything there. Which K-Mart did you see the Bacta Tank Luke and Darth Maul Deluxe at?

SithDroid, I have seen the Deluxe Bacta Tank Luke and Darth Maul at the K-Marts at 50th and L, 120th and Center, and the one in Millard on 144th. I am pretty sure that whichever K-Mart is closest to you that you should be able to find these.

Thanks. I'll check them tomorrow. Also have you had any luck with Zutton or Eeth Koth? I haven't seen them anywhere. They are the most priority for me right now. Also I'm glad that there is someone else on these forums from Omaha. A lot of other people are from larger cities like St. Louis or live in the LA area.

Zutton and Eeth Koth were across the river

I found Zutton and Eeth Koth at TRU in the Bluffs this past Saturday. There wasn't much of a selection, but I think that there was at least one of each.
    Last edited by force; 03-05-2002 at 05:49 PM.

Thnaks for the info. I'll try and check over there.

I just got home from shopping, and I found both Eeth Koth and Zutton at TRU on Dodge at about 4:00. I bought one set and when I left there was still 4 of each figure on the pegs. No luck on any of the 4 preview figures or the AT-ST TRU exclusive. A TRU employee told me he has no idea when these will be available here in Omaha.

I was in the area and stopped in to look, but they are gone now.

I went and looked right after you put up your post. I got there at 7:25 pm and they were all gone. I swear I'm going to slap whoever orders the stuff for TRU around here. They probably only ordered one case which is why they were gone so fast. TRU SUCKS. I'm done with them. Target, K-Mart, and Wal-Mart will get all my business from now on (unless I'm desperate).