Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yoda series of books

I would like to see a series of books dedicated to Yoda. He is over 900 years old. Surely there could be some really great stories involving him in his "younger" years. Would anyone else like to see a series dedicated to Yoda?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

In some ways "yes"...

I think it would be interesting to see the exploits of Yoda in his younger years, but I think it would also remove some of the mystery in his Character and his species. That's kinda the way I feel about Yaddle. I'm glad that he was not always "alone" in the galaxy, but it erodes his uniqueness.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Unhappy

Not to deflate the enthusiasm, but I think Yoda's one of those "off-limits" characters in EU right now. After E3 is out, I expect to see LOTS of stories about any and all SW characters.

For those of you wondering what'll happen to Star Wars after 2005, that's my prediction.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Someone here mentioned that in one of the SW books it was mentioned that Yoda had a fight with a Sith Lord that lasted like 100 yrs. Now that's what i've want to see. Plus...his origin, his feats, etc...
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Someone here mentioned that in one of the SW books it was mentioned that Yoda had a fight with a Sith Lord that lasted like 100 yrs. Now that's what i've want to see. Plus...his origin, his feats, etc...
    Yeah! In a comic book series, where every year is one double-sized comic! A 100-issue run, and each book would be only $1.00! Oh yeah! Oh, yeah right!

But I don't know about a book on foot fetishes, especially green alien feats. j/k Lobito...
    :happy:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Aha!! Ok, we are !!
    As always...........L

Uniqueness and mystery were great for the original triology but the purpose of the prequels is to reveal so yes Yoda novels will be perfect!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm a huge fan of Yoda and i'd love to mknow about his past, maybe not it all but some.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I agree with Jedipartner,, It would just take something away.
    Maybe if it was told from someone elses POV, then it wouldn't neccisarily have to be true, just their recolection of the events. That might be interesting.
    Your signature here!