How do I fix the imperial troop transporter

Hey guys, this is my first post on this web site. I just purchased a nice looking imperial troop transporter however the sound doesn't work, how do I fix it?

Start with this thread on repairing the Imperial Troop Transport. Ignore what I said about the rubber band. It can be replaced, it's not as hard I had believed it to be. Some the info is a little out of data. After reading this thread I can answer some specific questions your ITT.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Ok I read the thread. The weird part is that there is no sign that there was ever a rubber band. What size o ring do I need? Do you have any pics of what a completed box looks like? Also, it looks like the needle move a copper contact to turn of the motor, how does it do that? Thank you so much for everything bro, your a life saver.

I'll have to see what photos I have at home. I don't have any on my laptop. I could say the o-ring is about this big (I'm holding my thumb and forefinger apart), but that's not very helpful. I'll have to open my up again I have a look inside to really answer your questions. I've been wanting to write a guide to vintage vehicle repair. Maybe now that I'm done with school and have had two inquiries in the past week about the subject it's time to look into this again.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"

Ok I got it. I had the rubber bands the whole time! I have one motor that turns off too early and one that won't turn off, even when the phrase is done

Great! I had a meeting night that I had forgotten about. But that great to hear you got it working. Do you know what the problem turned out to be?

well for starters, I figured out that I had the rubber band the whole time. Second I gured out that the copper tab next to the small metal bar connected to the red wire had to touch just right. It works fine but it still can be a little temperamental if struck, also some time the record doesn't play the button pushed but rather a different sound. But hey, at least it works, right?

noob go home we don't want know no noobs here. u r making us lok bda.

XD just kidding i like you a at
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*