Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Survivor: Redemption Island

When I saw that Boston Rob and Russell were back (again!) I thought: they're either gluttons for punishment; have nothing better to do; or fame *****s.

The TV Guide Channel is running a special about the new season. I've caught just a minute or two but it looks good.

should be interesting to see how long it takes before Phillip gets banned for attempted murder.

Ah, smug Boston Rob, you haven't changed a bit.

Wow, that was something of a first tribal council! Way too much info revealed. Alliances exposed.

Phillip and Kristina's days are numbered. Kristina for the fact she has the immunity idol, but kudos to her for finding it on her own. And Phillip 'I used to be a federal agent' and his big mouth.

Strength wise, Rob's tribe is at a disadvantage because of the women. Russell's tribe could dominate as long as strength is needed.

It should be a good season.

Insane first episode!! Can't believe the buffonery of characters. Philip is a certified NUT. Kristina should have just kept her big mouth shut, how the hell do you tell people you have an idol the first day or two that you're there?? She won't last long, although I could see Philip lasting a while without being a threat.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I really didn't see anything wrong with what Matt did by congratulating the other team. It was a sign of good sportsmanship. But it's wrong to Boston Rob!

Phillip lucked out. He easily could've been sent to Redemption Island instead of Matt for losing the challenge.

I know if it was me, I wouldn't want to be shaking hands with the opponent unless I just peed on my own hand.

Matt being blindsided was pretty funny, I wonder when we'll finally see some Redemption Island duels and how long they'll take in an episode. Russell's tribe should totally send him there, I like Ralph he's pretty funny and likable.

Russell and his cocubines! What a great line!!

Nice to see Russell get sacked. It was a good move on the tribe's part. I think Russell will survive Redemption Island a couple of rounds, but won't make it to the merge.

What's with Stephanie? Is she drunk on Russell's Kool-aid? Boy, that girl is dillusional.

Surprised no one calls Ralph Chewie!

Hahaha, great call on Ralph being Chewie!

Thought this weeks episode was excellent. Glad to see Russell on Redemption Isle....should be a fun matchup with him and Matt, esp if he survives and could possibly faceoff against Boston Blob!

Stephanie is not long for this game....she sucks and I'm glad Julie didn't go with them and voted with the alliance.

He's gone!!! Oh, Russelll, you bitter man! Face it: you got outplayed, and lashing out just showed how bitter you were.

What's with Probst asking the Redemption Isle evictees to burn their buffs? I'd say heck no and either keep mine or auction it off for charity.

I love how Rob said a couple of times 'if they follow the line.' It's just a matter of time before your tribe turns, Rob.

I don't care for either Krista or Stephanie, but Stephanie flubbed up the challenge and should've went to Redemption Island.

Anyone notice that, when Philip's name is shown, it says former federal agent?. I hadn't noticed the question mark until tonight. Phil might be nuttier than a fruit cake but he's enjoyable to watch.