CW season 2 cards

Found these at Target recently. Picked up two packs. They're pretty sharp.

But the backs are a bit tough to read, or to find which card # it is. For the first time in like forever and stuff, I didn't get the checklist (if this set even has one) with my first opened packs; how many are in this set?

I bought four and got a motion, a foil, and a cel, plus several duplicates. That's odd for the first 28 cards. I shall seek a complete set online after a few more packs purchased, probably.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I agree with the info on the back. I had a hard time finding the numbers.

There's a couple of major trading card fans in my club who sell extra sets real cheap. Even though neither one has posted anything, I'm hoping one or both will have extra sets for sale at the next meeting.

I recently bought a Galaxy 5 sketch card dirt cheap from one of them.

Three more packs today netted me a foil Ahsoka, and fewer duplicates. I think I may be at the "look for the complete set" stage now; and I saw some online for $3-5 range, plus a FREE OPENED WRAPPER!!! Gotta act fast on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Impulsive View Post
    I think I may be at the "look for the complete set" stage now; and I saw some online for $3-5 range, plus a FREE OPENED WRAPPER!!! Gotta act fast on that one!
    Won a complete set auction for $7, which included all 5 motion cards, too (don't recall if I get a FREE OPENED WRAPPER!!! as well ). I await its arrival.

I really like the return of "trivia" on some of the cards; and having the morals from the opening of each episode is a nice touch, too.

Oh, I have about 30+ extra regular cards (plus a motion card) now, if anyone needs to complete their set. Anyone? Hello..?

I picked up a complete set from a buddy for $6. I'm impressed. He has extras of the motion cards for sale. I might have to pick them up, too.