Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Fav Star Wars Movie

Is what ur fav movie? i liked phantom menace more than clone wars which was GARBAGE if you agree then you r smarrt. Upvote if you like

empire strikes back was aslo good, so is good if u like tat
    sumtimes ppl make a war and why is for? i dno think war cool,
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

hay how i add poal i want to get nmbrs in what movie is well liked most
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

*sigh* I'll just not state the obvious Flornbi joke and reply normally.

I like The Empire Strikes Back. It's got some of the most memorable scenes in the trilogy and some of the best lines.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Flornbi? is u finnish too? terve sinullekin veli slicker.

but i like empire too if it had ewoks or like gungans it would be BEST
    *LIKE IF YOU AGREE*

Return of the Jedi. Easy choice for me. It wasn't until about 1997 (when the Special Editions were released) that I realized that everyone else on the planet wasn't in agreement that ROTJ was the greatest motion picture of all time. That bothered me for a few years, but then I realized that everyone else on the planet is an idiot anyway, so who cares what they think? Return of the Jedi is STILL the greatest movie of all time!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Phantom Menace for me. It's pretty much the perfect Star Wars film. It did a great job of introducing audiences to the Star Wars Universe in the Prequel Era. And showing off and explaining how things like the Senate and Jedi Order operate. Plus it has Jar Jar Binks, who is still one of my favorite Star Wars characters. Only weak element is Darth Maul, but thankfully he doesn't take up much running time and thankfully dies in the end.

Though Return of the Jedi is a close second. Since the whole Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker dynamic is so almost personal for me. It just really touched me on a personal level, in a way that the rest of the series really never captured. Just a father sacrificing his life to save his son. It's just a powerful moment. Jabba's Palace and the whole battle on the Skiffs and Jabba's Sail Barge is pretty badarse also. Especially the reveal of Luke's green saber.

After that.... it's Revenge of the Sith, Empire Strikes Back, Attack of the Clones, and then A New Hope.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Weird stuff going on here, but my favorite is Revenge of the Sith. It's still the most emotional for me and I love how it ties everything together (among many other things). After that, it's ESB, TPM, ROTJ, ANH, and AOTC, though this has changed many times and will likely continue to do so (before this it was more like ROTS, ESB, ROTJ, ANH, AOTC, and TPM).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I've been reading (almost done...) the Making of ESB book over the last couple months, and I can't say any of the other 5 films have supplanted Empire as my favorite.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

my favorite, without a doubt, is Teek: The Battle for Endor