Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New figures.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Re: New Jedi Luke

Originally posted by DarkArtist
    Maybe Hasbro will release a special Cinema scene with a backdrop of Endor the loading ramp and a special Dartn Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Imperial Officer.
    Now that would be cool! Good idea!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Talking Give Us a New Luke

Thanks Darkross,
    ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!!!

Another cool Cinema Scene I have in Mind is on that takes place on the Tantive IV.
    Darth Vader strangling Captain Antilles while two Stormtroopers look on. The display base could even include a sound chip that would repeat the dialogue from Star Wars.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Re: Give Us a New Luke

Originally posted by DarkArtist
    Thanks Darkross,
    ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!!!

Another cool Cinema Scene I have in Mind is on that takes place on the Tantive IV.
    Darth Vader strangling Captain Antilles while two Stormtroopers look on. The display base could even include a sound chip that would repeat the dialogue from Star Wars.
    "If this is a consular ship....then where is the ambassador?" (Vader crushes Cpt. Antilles' throat) <Insert throat crushing sound>. I little too violent I would expect to release...but who knows...the Jurasick Park stuff had dinosaurs with missing limbs, flesh, etc...somehow a Cinema scene with Vader crushing Cpt. Antilles' throat doesn't seem that bad.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Awesome idea with Vader/Antilles pack!

I personally would like to see some characters from NJO and
    Tales of the Jedi made.Like Nomi Sunrider,Exar Kun,Vong,A Vong
    warship,and a New-NonManly Mara Jade-Skywalker,maybe with
    Jedi Master Luke?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

New Figures

I agrre Insanejedigirl, the expanded universe line could use a face lift. the Mara Jade action figure was a bit manish and could be remade, perhaps to look like the version from the Mysteries of the Sith Video Game...... As far as other characters like the Vong, and tales of the Jedi characters I have been wanting these figures for the longest time. I am currently working on creating a Ulic Qel Droma figure as a Dark Lord of the Sith.....Still trying to find a good head to use for the figure.
    Maybe there is a way where we can all send our ideas to Hasbro and possible have our ideas created.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'd like to see these EU items made:

From Games
    Rebel Assault II:
    - TIE V38 aka Phantom TIE w/electronics and 2 Pilots.

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II:
    - Kyle Katarn Jedi Knight.
    - The Mouldy Crow w/electronics and Jan Ors.
    - Jerec Dark Jedi.

X-Wing Alliance:
    - Ace Azzameen.
    - Aeron Azzameen.
    - Emkay.

Comics & books
    SOTE:
    - Guri.
    - New Prince Xizor.
    - Jinx w/Speederbike.
    - Virago Fighter w/electronics and Pilot.

Rogue Planet:
    - Anakin's Sekotan Ship w/Anakin.
    - Raith Sienar.
    - Ke Daiv.
    - Obi-Wan.

Can't we simplify all of these lists by saying that we want everything that hasn't been done and also new resculpts of everything that has already been done only with 1000 pts of articulation?

NO MORE EU!!!! Lets just concentrate on getting the movie figs here. ONe thing at a time here. EU can wait, we need movie figs now!!!!

Originally posted by Amanamike
    NO MORE EU!!!! Lets just concentrate on getting the movie figs here. ONe thing at a time here. EU can wait, we need movie figs now!!!!
    As a general rule, I like pretty much any new figures that come out. I get them all. However, we do have half the cantina to populate still as well as most of Jabba's Palace. Those along with the scattered assortment of other Rebel guys and a couple more of the Imperial villains on top of the mass of AOTC figures coming this year along with Phantom Menace stragglers are enough to keep our friends at Hasbro busy for quite some time. It's fine to see an occasional EU figure or that odd design that never quite made the movie, but if I had to choose, it would be really nice to be able to finish off the movie characters first. But, that's just me for what it's worth (which isn't much when it comes down to it )

Cool New Figures

I agree with you stillakid, finish off some of the obscure movie characters that hide in the shadows of the galaxy. I mean what about the other members of the Jedi Council who have yet to be made some of Padme's handmaidens. Imperial Dignitarys, entirely nw sculpts for figures that need them, more articulation for more of a realistic pose. I don't know about you but I personally thought the first few poses when the line was first being introduced really sucked.
    I think Hasbro has come alomg way with some of the newer figures like the Rebel Trooper and Imperial Officer but they are still making static figures that lack the needed articulation for better play.
    As far as Expanded Universe goes, I still think Hasbro should create a collector's website when true fans of the trilogy, the prequels and beyond can order exclusive figures of some of their favorite characters that are not represented in the movies and are only seen in comic and book form.:happy: There must be a way for us as fans to work with Hasbro and create the a new version of figures that will please all.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks