Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

25th Anniversary C-3P0 and R2-D2

Please make a 25th Anniversary C-3P0 and R2-D2 2-pack. We already have Chewbacca w/ Han, Luke w/ Leia, and Vader w/ Obi-Wan. How could you leave out the other two most important characters from the original movie? We need one ASAP. Please get going on this. Some ideas for some great scene specifics for them would be on the Death Star up in the control room, on the Death Star Hangar Bay, on Tatooine with sand dunes in the background, in the hallway of the Rebel Blockade Runner, at the final medal celebration ceremony, inside the Sandcrawler, etc... My favorite pick would have to be one of the two Death Star scenes since all the other 25th Anniversary two-packs are scene specific relating to the Death Star. Anyne else agree this should be made? Let Hasbro know.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Re: 25th Anniversary C-3P0 and R2-D2

Originally posted by SithDroid
    Please make a 25th Anniversary C-3P0 and R2-D2 2-pack. We already have Chewbacca w/ Han, Luke w/ Leia, and Vader w/ Obi-Wan. How could you leave out the other two most important characters from the original movie? We need one ASAP. Please get going on this. Some ideas for some great scene specifics for them would be on the Death Star up in the control room, on the Death Star Hangar Bay, on Tatooine with sand dunes in the background, in the hallway of the Rebel Blockade Runner, at the final medal celebration ceremony, inside the Sandcrawler, etc... My favorite pick would have to be one of the two Death Star scenes since all the other 25th Anniversary two-packs are scene specific relating to the Death Star. Anyne else agree this should be made? Let Hasbro know.
    They originally planned a set of C-3PO and R2-D2, they were supposed to have come out with the Vader/Ben set. For some reason they decided to not produce the 4th set. They never even got out of the planning stages, with them. Which is to bad, a set of them in the Death Star control room, or in the main hanger across from the Falcon would have been cool. Especially since we didn't get a C-3PO figure in the POTJ line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Maybe they will release a set in '05 for the ESB 25th ?

I would love a set featuring their appearance on Hoth, with R2's sensorscope twirlin' in the snowy environment

Originally posted by Caesar
    Maybe they will release a set in '05 for the ESB 25th ?
    I would love a set featuring their appearance on Hoth, with R2's sensorscope twirlin' in the snowy environment
    Ooooo, Good Idea Ceaser. We do need a frosty snow covered R2-D2 and C-3PO. After all they gave us a Chewie that way. To bad it was before they fixed Chewie's scale problem.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, one of my early ESB memories is of that pic from the storybook that shows that scene. Also, I believe it was released on some of the old trading cards. I dunno, that's always been one of my favorite SW images Hoth might be my favorite environment.

They should've truly made a 3PO and R2 set, I mean they are the Dynamic Duo of SW.

I wouldn't mind an ESB "snowy" 3PO & R2, that would be an interesting change, I mean whoda thunk it, droids that need 'Chrome-Dome and Shoulders'.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The C3PO and R2 set is a good idea. Hasbro shouldve known better than to ignore this.
    However when ESB has its anniversary, I had better see a 2 pack of some sort with Boba Fett!!
    You hear me Hasbro!!
    Im not askin, Im tellin!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Actually, I'd like to see a set of R2 and 3PO from ROTJ! We still need a Drink Tray R2 and 3PO with green slime!
    May the force be with you.

Good idea Sith Killer A drink tray version, with a C-3PO to bump into him, would be fun.

Plus, I could display a Zutton figure behind them

They should do a R2 and 3PO with escape pod set from ANH, this is a MUST. It would be sweet. The ROTJ set with drink tray R2 and slimed 3PO sounds cool too.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.