Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Metalmute, I ended up picking up the LAAT on E-bay last night. Between that and getting the Queen Anne's revenge last week, I may need to lay off for a month or two, but I'll consider the Death Star II after the bank account rebounds a little. I guess we'll know by Comic con about the UCS Executor.

I love my DS2. When I lost my SW room, it was the only lego set that didn't get broken down into parts and stored away. I hadn't heard about the Executor, before it was mentioned earlier. That will be a great set. I hope its affordable. I have yet to drop to 400 for the mini figure DS because of the price.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Toys R Us is having a buy 1 get one 50% off on all LEGO sets June 15th through 18th.

My Toys R Us had 4 new sets in today and buy one get one 50% off sale. Did not take advantage of it as three of the fours sets are in the $80+ range.

They had the new Ewok set, Falcon, Sith infiltrator, and Pod Racing set. The falcon ($149.99) looks impressive from the outside, but the inside is kind of bleah. The new Luke figure is nice looking. The Sith Infiltrator ($79.99) is really a great looking set with nice mini-figures. I think they should have made the sith speeder come out of the back like the original, but oh well. The Ewok set ($24.99) is okay, really only work picking up for the 2 ewoks. The pod racing set (99.99) surprised me. I was originally going to pass on this set since I had the original. But the two pods look as realistic as Lego can do. Watto and Sebulba are awesome new figures. I'm going to have to find a way to save up for this one. It's gonna be hard since Sideshow just released IG-88.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Just got the Falcon at TRU using the 20% off coupon that's good today only. Still only saved $15 over what Target is selling it for, but at least I have something to put together now. Hasbro's lack of product is rapidly driving me away from their stuff and towards lego.

Anyone actually buy that SW Advent Calendar set? It looks pretty cool.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Anyone actually buy that SW Advent Calendar set? It looks pretty cool.
    I"m waiting until closer to the holidays so I won't be tempted to open it all at once. (Plus I might find it cheaper that way.)

What are the odds that we'll be able to find an advent SW set after Christmas, anyway? That doesn't have a completely destroyed/opened box, that is. :3720to1:

Oh you'll be able to find them no problem. I was able to get a Pirate Advent Calendar long after they sold out. The real question is how much is it going to cost you. Being Star Wars, I'm guess it will cost you a lot.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Sale on them at Target, plus snagged a mini Republic Cruiser set, today. And the Advent box wasn't beaten up either.